Users who are viewing this thread

Okay so i am facing performance issues with bannerlord at first i thought it was at due to memory leak but now i feel that my specs are not enough. I get 20-30 fps at medium and high settings but at low settings i get 35-45 fps can anyone please confirm that my specs are enough for the game to run?

CPU:- Ryzen 5 2500u @2.0ghz
GPU:- Radeon rx 560x 4gb
Ram:- 8gb ddr4 @2400mhz

At some websites like gamedebate.com where we check that will a game run or not i was shown i can run the game from mid-high settings with no problems.please can anyone confirm that my specs are enough for the game and its just performance issues due to early access ?

And can also we have auto-detect settings button so that game applies best settings according to our hardware it would be nice for players who don't know how a particular setting affects the game

Yes maybe lack ram but 8gb ram was recommended and even if we consider that 1.1 gb of ram is reserved for hardware still the left 6.9gb is more that minimum

I have a SS here which shows how my laptop runs while running bannerlord. Would you like to see it?
Sure thing
I’d also recommend playing Fullscreen

Your PC specs are fine for the game. However, currently there are some memory over usage issues which can hinder the gameplay experience in your PC. We are working hard to fix these issues and hoping to send the fixes in one of the next patches. Hope you have fun. Best regards.

Your PC specs are fine for the game. However, currently there are some memory over usage issues which can hinder the gameplay experience in your PC. We are working hard to fix these issues and hoping to send the fixes in one of the next patches. Hope you have fun. Best regards.
Thank god what a relief also i have suggestion but no one bothers for it in suggestion thread so i would like to share it with you its about settings
So i propose there should be a button in settings page which would auto-detect the hardware and will apply the best settings for the player according to their system.. so players with little or no knowledge about settings can use this and set there game for best performance they can get

Last edited:
You’re doing everything right
How much is your power supply? And do you overheat on gpu or cpu at all?
I do not overheat my CPU and GPU i always keep my fans at full also use a cooling pad for demanding games the highest temperature for my cpu is about 95 degree but while playing bannerlord its stable at 77 degree which is not high at all and gpu is also around 80 degree while playing bannerlord
i do not know about power supply but my guess would be 220 volt as it is normal in the country where i live i would have to run 3rd party-app to check those values

Last edited:
I do not overheat my CPU and GPU i always keep my fans at full also use a cooling pad for demanding games the highest temperature for my cpu is about 95 degree but while playing bannerlord its stable at 77 degree which is not high at all and gpu is also around 80 degree while playing bannerlord
i do not know about power supply but my guess would be 220 volt as it is normal in the country where i live i would have to run 3rd party-app to check those values
Hello! Your configuration will allow you to play on the very low graphics preset. My configuration is more powerful than yours and I hardly play low, and in multiplayer I use very low. Perhaps you have a lower screen resolution and this may slightly improve the situation.

Hello! Your configuration will allow you to play on the very low graphics preset. My configuration is more powerful than yours and I hardly play low, and in multiplayer I use very low. Perhaps you have a lower screen resolution and this may slightly improve the situation.
my resolution is 1920*1020 @60hz (this also my desktop resolution) and so you mean that my specs are low and even after when they will fix the game i need to play at very-low? is this is a joke? or are you serious? i can play more demanding games than bannerlord

But the dev just said specs are fine for the game

my resolution is 1920*1020 @60hz (this also my desktop resolution) and so you mean that my specs are low and even after when they will fix the game i need to play at very-low? is this is a joke? or are you serious? i can play more demanding games than bannerlord

But the dev just said specs are fine for the game
I’m telling you exactly for stable 60 frames with very rare drawdowns in multiplayer mode. After the updates related to optimization, you will probably be able to run the game on medium settings. But we are not talking about smooth 60 frames.

I have A i5-8400, Gtx 1050, 8gb of RAM on HDD and the game it's pretty unplayable for me now, i can play 15/30m and need to restart the game every time for keep playing without freeze

For me that the explanation

So i don't think you have the spec, at least for the Early access, or until they fix that

Yeah i get that dev told me specs are fine its a issue at there end

Posting here as to prevent already busy forum.

Asked a friend to test Bannerlord on my rig as I am stuck in a foreign country, didn't work and as it's already barely meeting min requirements, looks like I won't be participating in the gameplay.

The truth is I don't play a lot of games anymore*, bannerlord seemed great and all, but my reasoning is that I am not spending 40 EUR in order to spend an additional XXX amount of euros on updating hardware. I am aware that the game is suffering from a memory leak, eating RAM and CPU usage. Not sure whether I should wait it or buy something akin to my usual leisure expenses, which is quite limited in that I am studying at a university level.

Here's my setup for anyone that'd like to comment whether is alright once the game is optimised.
GTX 660 2GB
AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz
8 GB RAM

Why is my computer a total potato? See *
Did my friend try the tips for performance? Yes.

Posting here as to prevent already busy forum.

Asked a friend to test Bannerlord on my rig as I am stuck in a foreign country, didn't work and as it's already barely meeting min requirements, looks like I won't be participating in the gameplay.

The truth is I don't play a lot of games anymore*, bannerlord seemed great and all, but my reasoning is that I am not spending 40 EUR in order to spend an additional XXX amount of euros on updating hardware. I am aware that the game is suffering from a memory leak, eating RAM and CPU usage. Not sure whether I should wait it or buy something akin to my usual leisure expenses, which is quite limited in that I am studying at a university level.

Here's my setup for anyone that'd like to comment whether is alright once the game is optimised.
GTX 660 2GB
AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz
8 GB RAM

Why is my computer a total potato? See *
Did my friend try the tips for performance? Yes.
Unfortunately I don’t think you’ll meet the system requirements for at least a few months friend, very demanding as of now on CPU GPU and RAM but they are trying to optimise to the best level but it will take time and you probably won’t have a playable stable game for your build for a while but hopefully closer to release you might be able to play especially if you save and upgrade things up to then with a summer of work due to corona and no university

Thanks for the quick response.

Technically, I am working now, even if it's part of my university. In Italy, of all places. It's not a matter of not affording it, I can buy it without it having negative effects on my living, but as an university student you really have to prioritise your hobby expenses for the month as for it not to drain your reserve saved for a rainy day. :razz:

Technically, I am working now, even if it's part of my university. In Italy, of all places. It's not a matter of not affording it, I can buy it without it having negative effects on my living, but as an university student you really have to prioritise your hobby expenses for the month as for it not to drain your reserve saved for a rainy day. :razz:
I understand
Better to save anyway as technology will only advance in the future
I wish you good health and good luck with your university work in Italy friend :smile:

First of stay well and i express my consolations to all Italians who suffered greatly due to corona virus. I am also a college student (not university and dont think them as same as Americans do) and i know money is a problem and specially if we want to spend on it something like game we need to think thrice.

I suggest you to wait untill the the EA is done half way or wait till the Full release. Keep safe be strong.
This is a sort of report which is based on requirements of game without any issues that means the the data in the report is based on requirements not on current memory leaks so when there will be a full release with no issues or flaws you can expect that for your PC

See here the report https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4517&game=Mount+and+Blade+2:+Bannerlord&p_make=AMD&p_deriv=FX-4100&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+GTX+660&ram=8&checkSubmit=&processor[]=2509&grafcard[]=3197&ram_totalMem=6&game[]=4517#systemRequirements

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom