Resolved General Performance Issues - Low FPS (Multiplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

TitanGR

Recruit
Summary:
I am playing Bannerlord in considerably low settings and still having a relatively low amount of FPS, in particular:
I get around 90-110fps in Skirmish
I get around 50 fps in Persistent Empires (mod)
Another issue that I have no explanation for is that usually my CPU Usage is around 50-80% with spikes to 100% while my GPU Usage is around 5-15% and my RAM Usage is at 35-40%.

I have updated drivers and updates for every component of my PC, tried overclocking, changing settings, reinstalling Bannerlord.
V-Sync is off, my graphics adapter is my GPU (not Integrated Graphics), lowered Audio Channels, unticked every box in Performance, my Nvidia Control Panel settings are set on Performance.

Edit: A ticket has been made now as well.
How to Reproduce: Every time when I open the game.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
7c051f955565d7eeb8bc189370892357.png
839a0f5bcacc162c05f4196e4f986acf.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI 1660 Super 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 551.61
CPU: i7 9700K running at 4.6GHz
RAM: 32GB 3000MHz
Motherboard: Z390 AORUS PRO-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 990 Pro 1TB (SSD)

Last edited:
Performance has been better so you can close this. Truly disappointing that TW doesn't reply in forums or tickets until a year or so after.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I am glad the problem got better. Our team have been working on the issue, if the issue is persistent, we have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With this data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.

Back
Top Bottom