Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
If you've played any amount of multiplayer on Bannerlord, then you'll be very familiar with the constant server crashes that occur with some game modes seeming to produce more crashes than others.

Siege servers seem to be the worst, once numbers begin to approach anything playable for the game mode, the server soon goes down. Every Tuesday the OCE community tenaciously try, yet again, to host a public event and every week they are thwarted by server crashes.It's incredibly frustrating for our community which we the fans are desperately trying to nurture.

Taleworlds is killing their multiplayer community in this way. Rather than addressing these issues, they're boasting about filling a battle server with 500 players. Sure, battle is far more stable than it was, but frankly it's embarrassing that they would laud themselves for filling up a server with 500 players, while their siege players can't even handle 60. I've played Warband and it's DLCs since 2012. I know there are plenty of people here who are equally committed fans and it's heartbreaking to see all these fresh faces disappearing and not returning because of these stability issues.

If Taleworld's don't address this issue soon, all possbility of a thriving community will be gone and we'll be stuck with the handful of loyal fans that stuck around after the exodus and all potential that this game has to offer it's online player base will be wasted.

I'm not tech expert, but how hard can it be to create a server that can stay up without crashing? Why is this not a priority?

It's been said for 2 years, servers are in very bad condition. have serious latency issues, war ambiance like a comedy. They couldn't manage to open FF. a specific age group (10-15) very happy with what's going on. multiplayer part did not see the required value. Emphasis was placed on the useless single-player part

Emphasis was placed on the useless single-player part
Which also failed miserably in everything except performance since TW design choices resemble those of a 5 year old's. No clear understanding what is the real value of their game or that they should first implement all features Warband had before moving onward. Remember that the company is basically dominated by 1 guy which makes it even more hilarious

Yeah im pretty disapointed, they were the worst servers id ever seen or heard of before release. Havent been able to log in SINCE release. I have never seen or heard of a game that crashed so much getting a full release, I have never seen or heard of a full official release braking the game even more.

Hey, our team has upgraded the server performance and stability with previous updates. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent for you?

Need more info what more ?? the servers dont work.. fix servers stability... EVERY PLATFORM...Your welcome

Single player is the gem but multiplayer is too
Guess the days of mnb hype is over our sons won't continue the mnb legacy our sons son's will be playing fornite 3 🤢... this forum is pretty pointless imo don't really want to wait 5 years for and update on a bush texture ...just a small percentage of people for pc lurking... Adiós vets of mnb

Back
Top Bottom