Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

KaiserAsh

Recruit
Summary: Microsoft store edition (PC) can only play on xbox servers. before the new update (I forgot the name) we could play with steam and other platforms but when the new update came out all it shows is some xbox servers and It is really annoying because I play alot of multiplayer mods I dont know how much longer I can survive without playing persistent empires so I would really appreciate if it could be fixed and also the Microsoft store version was fully crossplay before if that helps
How to Reproduce: Just go on Microsoft store edition and boot up multiplayer and Latest version available for Microsoft store edition so I think it is 1.2.7.31207 that is what it shows on my native module
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/3TyYXWb
Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 550
GPU Driver Version: 23.9.2
CPU: i5 4590
RAM: 16gb ddr3
Motherboard: I dont know it was a prebuilt I think its STG auburn
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 512 Gb kingfast

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. This issue should be fixed by now, please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. This issue should be fixed by now, please let me know if the issue is persistent.
The issue is not fixed yet I think I know why I think the xbox and Microsoft store editions are still on v1.2.7.31207 and I think they need to be updated to the same version as the others in order for the servers to work because without the update everything was working fine

Hey, i have been informed that this is an executive desicion. The v1.2.8 will be released and implemented to the console versions as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw guys it makes sense they are taking long because Microsoft has to certify updates or something but hopefully it will be fixed soon

Btw guys it makes sense they are taking long because Microsoft has to certify updates or something but hopefully it will be fixed soon
You are one step ahead mate. For that, TW would need to release the 1.2.8. to Microsoft Store / XBOX first. They did not.

Summary: Microsoft store edition (PC) can only play on xbox servers. before the new update (I forgot the name) we could play with steam and other platforms but when the new update came out all it shows is some xbox servers and It is really annoying because I play alot of multiplayer mods I dont know how much longer I can survive without playing persistent empires so I would really appreciate if it could be fixed and also the Microsoft store version was fully crossplay before if that helps
How to Reproduce: Just go on Microsoft store edition and boot up multiplayer and Latest version available for Microsoft store edition so I think it is 1.2.7.31207 that is what it shows on my native module
Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
Please return this option for PC. If you want to play PC servers go to steam. Can you even download mods from Gamepass PC?

Scene Name (if related):
Computer Specs:
Will we be able to return the microsoft servers to be able to play together again? We don’t want to play with gamers that don’t party up.

Back
Top Bottom