Patch Notes v1.1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
patchnotes-v1.1.5.png

v1.1.5​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent executed a bash attack while holding a banner.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a banner bearer agent spawned as a reinforcement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a siege with siege engines in reserve.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tactics skill effects not to be displayed with correct values on the Character screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a dedicated server crash that more frequently occurred with Linux server files.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to get disconnected from the lobby when their party was disbanded during the game search.

1.2.0 Beta is also out!

patchnotes-v1.1.5.png

v1.1.5​

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when an agent executed a bash attack while holding a banner.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a banner bearer agent spawned as a reinforcement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a siege with siege engines in reserve.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tactics skill effects not to be displayed with correct values on the Character screen.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a dedicated server crash that more frequently occurred with Linux server files.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to get disconnected from the lobby when their party was disbanded during the game search.
Wanted to being attention to a crash i experience off and on when i do an ambush during a siege defense battles. It always crashes during the loading screen, happens at a few different locafions. Xbox Series S, Thanks for the continued game support, cheers.

you do realise you are complaining too right?

so aside from a complainer, you're an idiot.

besides, i wouldn't say playing a totally broken game after so long in development and "release" is a "little inconvenience".
you do realise you are complaining too right?

so aside from a complainer, you're an idiot.

besides, i wouldn't say playing a totally broken game after so long in development and "release" is a "little inconvenience".
Ahhh you’ll be alright. No need to get all bent out of shape for trivial reasons. I’ve put a lot of hours into this game despite its issues, so it’s not hopelessly broken, it plays just fine overall.

This is on 1.1.5 live.

Was running a new campaign all week with 1.1.4 and I have the perks yes.

I went into a town to reset the steward perks, just to see if refreshing the skill line would fix it..... It does not.

Did you guys fixed shield textures?

Edit: Of course you didn't. One of the simplest yet the most disturbing visual bug still exists after all these months.

Last edited:
Well done on your big patch. A lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes that people have no knowledge about. Very enjoyable game and very excited to play the fresh update.

I can say that everything is working fine. I have only one thing to say: Can't wait for 1.2.0! But take your time and make us a nice game! I tested 1.2.0, it's a good patch. I just hope that there will be more "bandit" options (alleys, having a refuge or a home, missions, etc.) and like the "fourberie" mod, the possibility of supporting rebellions? A real possibility of destabilizing a Kingdom? Thank you dev, and Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom