Patch Notes e1.0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Something with this patch suddenly caused a strain on my CPU. Since release i've only seen memory as an issue while monitoring resources, but today the CPU is using high resources than normal.

Still there's one thing I would love to change regarding troop training.
I think that troop trees you've access to shouldn't depend on the region you're taking peasants from but on your culture or some perk like disciplinarian. Only noble units should be connected to regions and high relation with notables could grant you access to noble units and already trained culture specific units or more peasants to train however you like them to be.

This could work like before you get specific perk or learn culture by joining faction you could only be able to train mercenaries.

No, this forum needs toxic with no point of view fanboys fix. Perks are not working in everybodies gameplay in difference with some bugs and "tastes of balance". Currently this game looks like a strategy. And snowblalling..... And why not? They know their perk system like 5 fingers, modders have alredy managed to fix them. Why not insert it in the original core i still don't uderstand.

No, this forum needs toxic with no point of view fanboys fix. Perks are not working in everybodies gameplay in difference with some bugs and "tastes of balance". Currently this game looks like a strategy.
I gave plenty of my points of view in various threads. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just not counter-productive like the people that think they will get something they want quicker just by complaining about it. To some extent reporting issues works, but this is not reporting anything new, and devs can't work on everything at the same time. Patient, or just go do something else than play the game for a couple of months and see if the perk issue is fixed after some time.

I gave plenty of my points of view in various threads. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just not counter-productive like the people that think they will get something they want quicker just by complaining about it. To some extent reporting issues works, but this is not reporting anything new, and devs can't work on everything at the same time. Patient, or just go do something else than play the game for a couple of months and see if the perk issue is fixed.
Looks like I have not declared my point clearly: perk bug is as much annoying and significant as easy to them for fixing, and they can't just add this 2-3 hour job in their current fixes plan, but can add BALANCING for god's sake! (Look down to the super-non-toxic-notafanboy-withpointofview post from mr. Karl XD )

Last edited:
Taleworlds: ''If you would like to experience everything that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord has to offer, then we strongly encourage you to hold off on buying the game until the full-release.''

You: ''B-but I want something right now!''

Okay dude. Keep being unconstructive, talking of an issue devs know about and be frustrated about it.

Taleworlds: ''If you would like to experience everything that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord has to offer, then we strongly encourage you to hold off on buying the game until the full-release.''

Okay dude. Keep being unconstructive, talking of an issue devs know about and be frustrated about it.
Nope, we don't even know what perks they know are bugged) You have a right to call "whinnig" players opinions about devs priorities, much more valueable then your posts about whining either. Nevertheless it's not a constructive conversation

I am now only gaining 2 relation points upon completion of the quest 'find my daughter', is this an intended change or a bug? (This is on a new game, old save file rewards the same relation points)

I am now only gaining 2 relation points upon completion of the quest 'find my daughter', is this an intended change or a bug? (This is on a new game, old save file rewards the same relation points)
Well, It is kinda super easy quest, you just visit marked nearby village and you dont even have to pass speech checks - just kill a guy, with no visible penalties, so far
The lack of decent quests in towns is way worse - not they are just much rarer than in villages, most of them are trade offs with giving negative rep with someone else, in same city or faction, so they are not viable if you want to acquire high rep in region to have recruitment capabilities. I would have no issues to kill neighbour faction peasants to get access to commons, but its pointless to do to your own.

It's free game to keep pointing out bugs until they are added to the Known Issues list. So quit whining about people mentioning bugs TW hasn't recognized. It's not helping.

So, mercenary support for weaker kingdoms seems to be working. In my new game the northern empire is losing to the Khuzait, and they now have no fewer than six mercenary clans.

2CF94A9498AB8122A283D07C6DFD115F4CCAA3EF

Before this, I had actually not understood that all minor factions are considered mercenaries that can switch sides. Some of them, like the Beni Zilal, struck me as having their own agenda. Will there be some factors to the minor factions, that would make them consider other things than money when choosing sides (e.g. always working against certain factions for political or spiritual reasons)?

Back
Top Bottom