Patch Notes e1.0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

So the fun of being a mercanary ended when i joined a siege battle to support Derthert. Guess what? They tried to take Pen Cannoc with army of peasants and no elites. It was a ****ing massacre. Peasants taken down by archers everywhere. They didn't even manage to get battering ram to the gates.

i also cant choose who own fiefs, but only on cities, broke my campaign as i cant conquer any cities to progress
Well that's why it's still EA. You gotta be much more patient than when it's fully released. Let's just be glad they making an effort to patch everything up every single day, even on weekends :grin:.

Well that's why it's still EA. You gotta be much more patient than when it's fully released. Let's just be glad they making an effort to patch everything up every single day, even on weekends :grin:.
i know thats why i keep making new campaigns to see the different aspects of the game, just annoying when u can capture castles but not cities, even when im a vassal

merhaba, multiplayer captain modunda ilginç bir şekilde takım arkadaşlarım altınsız birlik alırken ben altınla birlik alıyorum ve altın sayısı hiç artmıyor. en sevdiğim modu oynayamıyorum

Since patch 06 the game plays alot better . Thanks TW for all your patches you are getting out i no its alot of work ,, no more steamrolling to me that was the biggest bug... first in game years some stopped there wars had a rest others joined others to attack one. then on year 2 most had stopped .. rest time for all its great . gave us all time to rebuild.. now i have put the Banner together so things are starting of again.. its running nice..

I have a contract of 70 denars with vlandians but i am payed 140 sometimes 280 is there a reason ?

20% of your influence is converted into denars (70 gold per 1 influence) so if you contribute wars and armies more you get paid more daily.

By the way 70 denars per influence is not a good deal you can find 100+ easily if you search all kingdoms.

Who's forcing you to download mods for this game that's been out for a week? You have three choices:

1) Play the game as it is.
2) Download a new mod everyday.
3) Go do something else until the game is fixed.

It's up to you really, pick your favorite.

Way to state the obvious. I've been doing 2 for about 5 days, now opting for 3. I'm posting here, hoping the devs notice and fix the couple dozen broken units that don't have skills to use their weapons so I can do 1 with a whole lot less hassle.

To anybody curious about Armor. I finally came across 1 fiann armor, and 1 seargent armor for vlandia. They have weird/long names and that was the only time I saw them lol.

Still hoping for more chances of them showing up.

I don't know what memory leaks are you guys talking about all the time) I'm playing om my 5-years old laptop with practicly broken battery(it looks like she's pregnant XD) i3 2.3GHz-ddr4 8gb ram-nvidia 930m with 300 men battles running on middle options with 30+ fps \\P.S. since the very e1.00\\P.S. P.S. Optimization team, YOU ARE ACES)))!

Way to state the obvious. I've been doing 2 for about 5 days, now opting for 3. I'm posting here, hoping the devs notice and fix the couple dozen broken units that don't have skills to use their weapons so I can do 1 with a whole lot less hassle.

I am glad you agree that it's obvious! The devs are well aware of this issue, it has been reported several times. You are more than welcome to report it for the 100th time, but being passive aggressive about it doesn't do anyone any good. They are working on it, it's not like the game is not being updated.

I know this question has been asked a lot lately but I could not find any answer worked for me. I am ruling my faction and have peace with everyone. I gathered many lords under my banner however I cannot declare any war. How can I declare war to other kingdoms? Whenever I attack any caravan or village, I lost 250 influence immediately. Whenever I try to attack a lord he says are you mad? I am not your enemy and my character replies sorry!
You have to raid a village to agro them right now.

Keep up the good work. I hope you'll add mor diologue options and roleplay elements to the game.
For example I met with a companion of mine after a great defeat. It took 2 years for me to take him back to my army but there was no diologues. I wasn't able to talk to him about what has happened to him after the defeat or drink with him. I hoped for more RPG elements and even some random cutscenes based on our relations. I hope in the future we will be more interactive with our companians and i don't mean just one screen and couple of diologues. I mean some private missions about their past, to go to the tavern and talk about it....just like a RPG game. I know it is EA but still, this game has so much to offer if you can add rpg elements and interactivity. People might get lost in the game and get bounded to the characters if every person has his own stories with characters.

I think you should start a new game for the new patch to work. In my game i went in saved qnd went out and it shows still 1.0.7.

No you don't you just have to literally click yes when asked if you want to save your game with different modules and it will become e1.0.8, same with the mods you are using just say yes.

Waiting for daily update.
Are X.Y.Z "Y" updates (like 1.1.0) will be an updates with new content and "X" updates just fixing ones?

DpyA-SHjkj8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom