Official Release

Users who are viewing this thread

The multiplayer part is still very bad!.
Servers keep crashing
The game has serious lag issues (this is the biggest problem)
Take a look at the items appearing on the floor by pressing the tab key.(very good for the full version..really comedy )
i think FF will never open this is very sad
climb a ladder: bug
siege equipment is experiencing visual deterioration: bug bug etc..

Had to make an account just to say that I'll be sure to never 'pay' for another taleworlds game, and I'm passing the good word along to a substantial amount of people. So I hope that even the slightest little cut in future profits hurts. Speaking from someone who played the OG mount and blade, you guys really subverted my expectations with how big of a 180 your company did. Just another faceless corp, not the one we once knew.
Game that probably started with good intentions has turned into a borderline scam.

Can you please make bannerlord cross-play for custom servers with xbox, pc, and, PS, and make matchmaking matches with xbox and PS players ?

Woah woah woah.. hang on there....you're saying it's not cross platform?????

Inappropriate behavior
They "have no plans" for it which means: No.

Are you ****ing serious. I love being pedantic, but Jesus TW, I thought that was going to be the only saving grace for pushing console release. Hats off, you have really, truly outdone yourself. Worst ****ing Devs on the planet and you can ban me all you want, I won't be back, you're actually a joke.

Are you ****ing serious. I love being pedantic, but Jesus TW, I thought that was going to be the only saving grace for pushing console release. Hats off, you have really, truly outdone yourself. Worst ****ing Devs on the planet and you can ban me all you want, I won't be back, you're actually a joke.
Werent you just lecturing me about 3 days ago about why you believe in TW as a "decent" company?

Werent you just lecturing me about 3 days ago about why you believe in TW as a "decent" company?

"I dont think this is the case. They spend over a year longer in Beta development (but it was really Alpha if we're being honest with ourselves) than they initially programmed and announced. The only reason they would be releasing the game now UNFINISHED would be if they were desperate for the money and the only way they could meet this new deadline was because they cut corners and stripped the game back to the shell it is today, "promising" some of the rest of the features in patches after the game is released.

No decent well-oiled company would do this to their new prized game which they had been working on for over a decade. This is half the game we expected it to be when they were putting out development blogs all those years ago and they know it. That's why you won't see a developer in here or similar threads trying to defend this aspect."

Thats what I said. I didn't say TW were decent. I said a decent company wouldnt release an unfinished game. TW released an unfinished game, thus they're not decent.

"I dont think this is the case. They spend over a year longer in Beta development (but it was really Alpha if we're being honest with ourselves) than they initially programmed and announced. The only reason they would be releasing the game now UNFINISHED would be if they were desperate for the money and the only way they could meet this new deadline was because they cut corners and stripped the game back to the shell it is today, "promising" some of the rest of the features in patches after the game is released.

No decent well-oiled company would do this to their new prized game which they had been working on for over a decade. This is half the game we expected it to be when they were putting out development blogs all those years ago and they know it. That's why you won't see a developer in here or similar threads trying to defend this aspect."

Thats what I said. I didn't say TW were decent. I said a decent company wouldnt release an unfinished game. TW released an unfinished game, thus they're not decent.
Word acrobatics. You said no decent company would do X - thereby implying TW was decent as you followed with "we'll just have to agree to disagree." Have the courage of your conviction and dont mealy mouth.

Word acrobatics. You said no decent company would do X - thereby implying TW was decent as you followed with "we'll just have to agree to disagree." Have the courage of your conviction and dont mealy mouth.

That why I said no decent company would. An un-decent company would absolutely do this.

That is another message where I said they were un-decent in our conversation. I said we agree to disagree on how I think TW are not financially stable, I said they aren't, hence the rush to release to console... not that we agree to disagree that they were or weren't decent.

Dude read over our conversation and my previous posts. It's not word acrobatics, you're just thick. I've been outspoken in how I think TW are not a decent company for over a year at this stage. Look back if you want.

happy this is considered v1.0.0; if they can bring 2 years of improvements and content as they did in EA, we should have a good successor to warband (though not what we all expected). Combined with the mods, should be a pretty memorable game.

Note: Content really better be a big addition, i would hate to see this game be 'polished' but shallow

Thanks TW for giving us something at least after all these years, you pioneered and carved out a niche genre!

Had to make an account just to say that I'll be sure to never 'pay' for another taleworlds game, and I'm passing the good word along to a substantial amount of people. So I hope that even the slightest little cut in future profits hurts. Speaking from someone who played the OG mount and blade, you guys really subverted my expectations with how big of a 180 your company did. Just another faceless corp, not the one we once knew.
No company cares about anyone lol, they care about profit margin in which Bannerlord has been a success.

Back
Top Bottom