<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

beep beep boopa Round 2 COMMENCE. 

Chronic sign in/out _exists and I'm feeling sparky as a ****esketball. 

eating some burgers on the highway rolling into town STOCKED and LOCKED.

All targets sighted. Deal with it.

RAOUL said:
you've got my support

topatoco-and-my-axe-shirt1.jpg

blackknight1.jpg

Hey everyone!

1. Sorry I haven't been active on the campaign; was finishing v3 of PWMOD

2. I'll set aside a certain time once a week to update the campaign map. Because the campaign seems to tick over at a weekly rate that should be enough to keep it up to date.

But yeah, basically, sorry for neglecting the campaign. But on top of PWMOD I can't play Warband anyway most nights because of the wireless interwebs, so that really drained my morale.

Will fix.

DOJO OFFENSIVE

Hex I4
Probably too short notice for this Sunday (8th) but if you could let us know your faction and preferred date by then that would be good (I'm guessing Vaegirs?).
Would like a 15v15 but let's say a minimum of 10v10 and see what we end up with beyond that?
Request no Nords or Khergs.
Open to counter attack if you wish.

Las - you can leave the map as is as this is a repeat attack.

jimsbanner.png

jimsbanner.png

jimsbanner.png

Jim's Offensive

prepare to have your lawns mowed by our resident lawn mower, günther levi

unfortunately for me, Jim, and lucky for you, stop light windscreen cleaners, günther is on holiday for the next 4 days in ibiza. günther sent us this photo of him at an oasis

gunther1.png

ignore the castle and other ****, this is my mod testing/playground/****around map

also one for all you naysayers who said i couldnt put sandbags in my mod

gunther2.png
sandbags

spree said:
DOJO OFFENSIVE

Hex I4
Probably too short notice for this Sunday (8th) but if you could let us know your faction and preferred date by then that would be good (I'm guessing Vaegirs?).
Would like a 15v15 but let's say a minimum of 10v10 and see what we end up with beyond that?
Request no Nords or Khergs.
Open to counter attack if you wish.

Las - you can leave the map as is as this is a repeat attack.
3 days and no response.  Does anyone from KoS read this thread anymore?  Between this and rawr not wanting to complete our match I'm wondering if this campaign is dead.

Well I can say that I clearly missed that post Spree, probably because the amount of spam in the thread by toad and his lackeys.

Obviously we can't do it tonight, so maybe you guys want it this Friday coming up? Or sooner if you prefer, though I would need to find out how many can turn up on a weekday.

Well the original post stated that it would probably be next Sunday anyway, but Friday might be workable.
Will post back once I've guaged availability.

Back
Top Bottom