No Growth for own-Kingdom (Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

SerMountain

Recruit
I dont know if this issue is only in my current game but my Kingdom can't grow. What do I mean? I mean that I can't recruit any vassal without paying them more than million gold. That is just ridiculous. Even the weakest vassal of an other faction wants at least 500k. I don't know who designed that but that is just a really bad system there. Despite the fact that I only have one clan convinced and payed into my kingdom, I am CONSTANTLY under attack from all sides. I mean its normal that the other Kingdoms attack you when you are weak or don't want a new kingdom to rise. The issue is that I payed everyone 300-600k gold for peace and just ONE day after the payment, they declare war again. Other big issue are the mercenarys. They just leave without a sign and I have to hunt the leader down. Thats for me the worst system ever. I really want to love and play this game, but its just annoying huntig every clan-leader down instead of sending a companion or a curier to that clan leader. Since I'm constantly at war I can't just leave and hunt them. My Mercenarys leave when they want and I can't get any vassals to grow my Kingdoms strength. I can conquer so much castles and towns I want, that doesnt change anything.

This comment should not be understood as a hater-comment. I really like Mount and Blade but at the current state of mechanics and systems I really can't enjoy it... At least when I want to have my own Kingdom.

Short:
-Constantly at War with big factions
-Truce holds only a couple days
-Mercenarys leave whenever they want without a sign/Warning
-Almost impossible to get vassals into the kingdom
-Hunting every clan-leader down is just annoying and sometimes not manageable

Maybe it is only me with these problems, let me know if there are any solutions to this.

Maybe this helps.

There is a general problem about "convinced lords to stay in player clan" in game and I think it is currently one of the most important problems. They can defect several days after you convince because after you convince them with persuasion + barter you gain no relation with them any variable do not change. If they want money from you this means actually they do not want to join your kingdom. Staying in their old kingdom's score is higher than joining your kingdom. Amount of money they want is difference of these two scores (score of staying in their kingdom - score of joining your kingdom). If this money is so high this means actually they prefer staying in their old kingdom more. After successful persuasion and barter you pay X amount of gold and a clan joins you. However their score of staying in your kingdom is still negative, they still prefer being in their old kingdom because neither their relation with you is increased nor they get new settlements from player. This means at next defection check they leave you.

What is need to do is giving player Y amount of relation after player give X amount of money. If X is big Y should be big too. Also we can give negative relation with their old kingdom and clan leader so we can decrease probability of that clan to rejoining their old kingdom.

This problem make late game very annoying and this should be fixed soon. I will follow progress.

-Truce holds only a couple days

Thanks for feedbacks. Are you sure 1-2 days after truce same kingdom declare war again? About 1 week ago we fixed this and you should not get war decleration from same faction 25 days at least after you make truce and make payment.

About other issues, if you have good relation with clan leaders and if you have more lands you can hire them much cheaper but we have several problems there as mentioned quote above.

Did we have the ability to host fiests and tournaments in warband? Or was it some mod, I don't remember...

Anyhow we should be able to host fiests and tournaments in Bannerlord, it's much easier to talk to your guests and conspire if they're in one place...
I think it was possible without mods

Edit: But I've never used this tbh

Last edited:
Thanks for feedbacks. Are you sure 1-2 days after truce same kingdom declare war again? About 1 week ago we fixed this and you should not get war decleration from same faction 25 days at least after you make truce and make payment.

About other issues, if you have good relation with clan leaders and if you have more lands you can hire them much cheaper but we have several problems there as mentioned quote above.
Hello, thanks for the answer!

The issue with the truce happens most time with the Khuzaits and the Battanians. If I make a truce between an Imperial Faction/Vlandia etc. the truce holds. But Battanians and Khuzaits always declare war just days after the payment. Once the Khuzaits declared war on me 3 times in 2 days (After the Updates).

To the problem with vassals: Okay the bad relations would be a possible explanation. I've noticed that in my game now.

I know this game is still in early-access and your are still developing. I would like to add some suggestion if I could:
-The Possibility promising other vassals to become castles/towns which the player already has
-To send someone to contact the clan-leader
-Maybe a better overview of the Mercenarys and the possibility to extend contracts.

I'm new to the Forum and I don't know on what features you're currently working on, but I'm looking forward to enjoy the updates!

Back
Top Bottom