mexxico
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About

• Is there anyway you get me the code or something close to what determines how much kingdoms offer for your merc contract. I talked to Duh and he thought you dealt with it. Having trouble nailing it down although I have a few ideas. But at times I get offered 140 and sometimes over 300 to similar kingdom strengths/power, how many mercs and fiefs they have. thanxs bud
    Hey, you said last year that you were going to take a year off then jump back into some new projects. Have you started yet? Is it designing a board game?
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Sure @Blood Gryphon Thanks for your message. How is snowballing scores by the way:smile: Is everything ok?

Thanks @Duhk_Tails I miss all of you too.
    Blood Gryphon
    Blood Gryphon
    :ohdear: not sure to be honest, last time i tested was the 1.8 update where they did fix some snowballing (brought scores from ~100 down to ~25 @ 20 years). Haven't really played much since release, been enjoying some other games :grin:
    mexxico
    mexxico
    You are doing right thing. There are tons of games to try. You cannot play same game all time. I also find time to try different games now. It was hard to try them while working because remaining time was not much. I bought Switch to try Zelda BOTW. Its a good example to learn and see some small tricks what makes gameplay good and addictive.
    Dude, I miss you more than anything.
    I don't know how to say this...
    My sister is single with four kids...
    But she makes stupid money from her sales job...
    Be my brother-in-law...

COME BACK. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I KNOW I'M NOT SHOWING MANLY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW BUT THE TEARS WON'T STOP FLOWING.
    I MISS YOU.

xoxo no homo

p.s Potatoes
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Thanks for your kind words dukh_tails, I missed all of you too. I check forum in every 2-3 days read your posts. I am still here.

Last 3 months after leaving job I realized every one of us need this break. We are coming to world once and spending our life mostly between same walls. Even as you are player spending hundreds of hours at M&B series (+your daily jobs) or we as devs programmers.
    mexxico
    mexxico
    After working 13 years and doing same things again and again last 3 months I visit lots of beatiful places get away from computer and this made my life much better. I lost even 6 kgs because of moving much. So what I can advice to all of you just know how valueable life is and do not spend your life doing same things again and again.

I will continue following all of you and TW. Also good luck to you and your sister.
    Duhk_Tails
    Duhk_Tails
    That's one of those wonderful esoterics, life is worth living and doing the same thing everyday isnt living.
    miss ya bud, hope all is well
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Everything is fine Flesson, thank you. How things are going at your side?
    Flesson19
    Flesson19
    ok, I do miss ya, I don't want to complain but praise you, things are harder to get done with ya gone, still cant get strugia wrokshops fixed, they are still terrible. But it's all good, Not sure if your gonna work on your new project you talked about awhile back, if you d Id love to know about it
    mexxico, currently the minor factions are lacking in content, is there anything in sight for them in the future?
    Ulfhedinn_
    Ulfhedinn_
    Sad. But thanks for answering. Is there any possibility for you to take some suggestions to other developers?
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Actually this area is a bit out of my focus areas. So it is best you to discuss these in forum. I try to read as much as possible. If I see anything in my focus areas which seems logical I can suggest these. However there are too many suggestions everywhere. We can suggest only few of them.
    Ulfhedinn_
    Ulfhedinn_
    I understand. I will share this topic, without commitment. Thank you for your attention and the work you are doing!
    giphy.gif

Iyi şanslar arkadaşım
    That would be awesome if you could share design prototypes, drawings, plans (of both Bannerlord & Warband) for fanbase archive ?
    I wrote it in a thread but wanted to write it to here either :grin: nice pfp, which city is that?
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Thank you:smile: Its taken at Bolu last year while going to Yedigoller region.
    sniparsexe
    sniparsexe
    yeah Bolu is just magnificent. Thanks
    I honestly was surprised when i saw the profile picture.
    Nice one btw
    mexxico
    mexxico
    Its good to be known by name instead of nickname. I chosed "mexxico" 12 years ago when I first come TW and I do not remember its reason:smile: Actually I like it but name is better for future. When it happens I want to reduce confusions, photo will help this.
    mexxico
    mexxico
    This photo is taken at a road trip to north areas of Turkey. That place is known by Karadeniz, it is famous by tea and nut production. These places have very beautiful nature. Background are green, yellow, orange, red trees at mountains. Sometimes especially at autumn we go camping there.
    Andrei[beast]
    Andrei[beast]
    Wow, thanks for all the info, and also that place sounds really cool. If only I'd be able to visit around again..
    Also also, I'd play the sht out of that board game if you'd make one. Maybe it could make it's way into BL one day as a secret
    Hey. Saw somebody quote you with a fix coming to 1.56

Do you know if the upcoming fix to teens not spawning into the game world at 18+ will also include them actually having skills when they reach 18? Nobles seem to die too much in my battles in the beta so its kinda gamebreaking for me. The new 18+ year olds dont have any skills listed on their page or seemingly in the data

Thanks!
    Thanks Mexxico! Your involvement in the community invigorates our own. Hope the other Dev's take a page out of your book on how to involve and inform the playerbase. Perhaps you could give them some pointers? Cheers bud! Have a nice weekend
    Hey. I noticed that the skill progression in single player is much slower than it used to be. It took me dozen hours to reach around 90 lvl in one handed and athletics with maxed out skills. Is this desired? I can't imagine how much time and effort would it take to reach lvl 175 or higher to unlock some of the perks. Can You proivde any information? Lots of respect, have a good day
    mexxico
    mexxico
    I am not dealing with character system issues. I will forward this to related stuff for their examination. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom