[NC2012] - Team Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K Sala you should have said something  :evil:

How about you and Unix take first and second caller (as long as Unix/Rallix is cool with that) and I will be a back-up caller for instances where you and/or Unix can't play.  If not, know that I'm ready to step up at any time to fulfil this role.

I'm sure this will be discussed in detail during the next team meeting. 

Has Unix actually lead any scrims though?
I'm not sure how experience he is at leading a squad.

I wouldn't mind calling, as I said before.

Outlawed said:

I dont believe he has, but he has a very good understanding of what it takes to lead. I believe he will be great caller. Atleast he has great strats when we do a type aar. He knows a counter to strats or seems to know atleast. I say do a practice match give him a shot at it. No matter if it goes bad or not let him lead the whole thing. Like I said before he has the qualities to make a good caller

John7 said:
You guys should also ask Ghaern about leading the matches as well

Pick a good caller its the biggest key

Didn't Ghaern drop?
Oh, I get it, sabotage. Good one John :wink:

We have tried Unix calling, and it's gone as well as with anyone else we've tried, if not better. As far as I'm concerned we should decide between Unix and Sala as caller, but have Rallix ready to call as well, just in case.

In-Game Nick: KoA_VisceralKnight
Primary Class: Any
Secondary Class: Any
Activity/Reliability: active in NA servers
Microphone/Teamspeak: I have a mic

Ontario, Canada.

Envision said:
In-Game Nick: KoA_VisceralKnight
Primary Class: Any
Secondary Class: Any
Activity/Reliability: active in NA servers
Microphone/Teamspeak: I have a mic

Ontario, Canada.
Great cavalry right here, add him to the PM distribution list Rallix, and I'd suggest we add him to the roster, because there is nothing doubting his cavalry skills.
Make sure to stay up-to-date with practices/matches, by stayin gactive, in-game, on forum's, and on steam.

Z3ro said:
Outlawed said:

I do believe he has, but he has a very good understanding of what it takes to lead. I believe he will be great caller. Atleast he has great strats when we do a type aar. He knows a counter to strats or seems to know atleast. I say do a practice match give him a shot at it. No matter if it goes bad or not let him lead the whole thing. Like I said before he has the qualities to make a good caller

fix my error typed it on the phone.

Z3ro said:
I do believe he has, but he has a very good understanding of what it takes to lead.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. No really, I'm serious.
Mok said:
Also, Rallix should post up a spoiler containing the official roster. And change the tag's to, "Name eh?".

Organization thing's.
Can we Actually get an *OFFICAL* list in the OP. plox. Also fixed your tag :wink:

Where's this 'official' list?
I'll make it official and finalized when I submit it to the team submissions thread.

Also, tomorrow, we meet again!
Any time during the afternoon! Unfortunately, Angus can't make it, but let's see who'll be showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom