[NC2012] - Team Canada

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blak

Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
Mok said:
Rallix said:
I will be handing over the captaincy over to Juvenile, effective either immediately, or if need be, as soon as the event admins confirm it.
I shall continue to update the opening post.
Okay then.

Hail, Cpt. Juve!
Holy Carp...the whole Nations Cup just shuttered in fear.
 

RalliX

Count
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Woo! Dat Roster is finalized.
I'm sure substitutions will be made of some of those who didn't make the cut.
 
Best answers
0
Mayhaps a training match?

BeNe vs Canada?
Í'm sure it would be good to try this because our/my team has never had a match on a American server (A large part of my team consists of NC '11 veterans though).

PM me or add me on steam to talk about this. (Steam ID is in the 'team imformation' thread.)
 
Best answers
0
Broomstick said:
Mayhaps a training match?

BeNe vs Canada?
Í'm sure it would be good to try this because our/my team has never had a match on a American server (A large part of my team consists of NC '11 veterans though).

PM me or add me on steam to talk about this. (Steam ID is in the 'team imformation' thread.)
Would love to! Talk to Juve though.
 

Chill Brah

Veteran
Best answers
0
been meaning to post for awhile, but im dropping from the nation cups( if you havnt already dropped me xD). schools got me busy and i about fixed my TS but im sure better players can replace me :smile:
 
Best answers
0
Chill Brah said:
been meaning to post for awhile, but im dropping from the nation cups( if you havnt already dropped me xD). schools got me busy and i about fixed my TS but im sure better players can replace me :smile:
Was nice having you.
 

POM_Zero

Master Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
0
Mok said:
We should re-schedule a match with KoA, since it was un-able to happen last weekend.
I would recommend scheduling with a EU team. Better get use to playing those custom maps, and on high pings.
 
Best answers
0
Z3ro said:
Mok said:
We should re-schedule a match with KoA, since it was un-able to happen last weekend.
I would recommend scheduling with a EU team. Better get use to playing those custom maps, and on high pings.
I agree, that is why we just had a match with the UK, and have already scheduled a match with BeNe for the next weekend.

That being said, we had already promised a match vs. KoA for the lsat weekend, but had to cancel, so we owe them a fight. :wink:

 

Maynd

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
We are available to train this new maps with team Canada, so fell free to contact me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.