Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

aekilju

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Would be nice if we didn't have to go looking for esoteric gaming magazines no one has heard of just to find a few new screenshots.
 

Dest45

Knight at Arms
WBVCNW
Best answers
0
dgnsparta said:
Thx your answering.

This part of the forum is more active than Turkish.

I have a few more question. Are we going to have a child? And then can we play our child?

Cos they said; your main caracter will be old. Then you're gonna have a child and you will play with it.

Also, is there a hierarchical order (lords, kings)?

I dont know the answers because there is too much speculation.
We havent heard anything more about children/heirs other than that which may have been scrapped.

Also it goes Kings then Lords and then lords will have companions i guess that appear to be able to command armies in their stead. Or at least siege defenses.

The power a lord has is measured by the "i" or influence currency.

There is a lot we don't know about the game and what we do know, isn't very clear
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Dest45 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
I wonder if we can form our own family/clan. That would be great :smile:
This. I want to live in a Battanian/Sturgian village and be of that tribe. Also, a brother or two as companions would be amazing. Bringing nations to their knees alongside your brother, thats whats up.
Dude , let me tell you that my favorite scenes in medieval movies are the ones where 2 brothers or very old friends uniting with each other like getting off the horse hugging etc . Those are the most impactful scenes for me.I get all happy and stuff. Rather then someone dying etc .
Also when they go to war together and stuff it gets even better for me :razz:
I wanna do those things :razz:
 

Kloney

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Dude , let me tell you that my favorite scenes in medieval movies are the ones where 2 brothers or very old friends uniting with each other like getting off the horse hugging etc . Those are the most impactful scenes for me.I get all happy and stuff. Rather then someone dying etc .
Also when they go to war together and stuff it gets even better for me :razz:
I wanna do those things :razz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9k5SWwE38  :mrgreen:
 

Rusty7

Recruit
Best answers
0
what do you guys think about Bannerlord being released on GOG? so far all the MAB games are there, and the GOG versions seem to be popular
what do you think?
 

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
rammler1991 said:
Pilum said:
JabdiMelborn said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Hopefully someone with premium acc will let us know if there is anything new
Absolutely. This.

ciauz^^,
Jab

There is nothing new. Except a few screenshots.
so you have a premium account?

according to the page the premium content is:

Jetzt weiterlesen: Das steht in der Plus-Titelgeschichte
- Wie spielt sich die Singleplayer-Kampagne?
- Wie gut funktioniert das Schwertkampfsystem?
- Mit welchen Fraktionen können wir zusammenarbeiten?
- Welchen Eindruck hinterlässt die Technik?

translated:

how good is single player campaign?
how good is sword-combatsystem?
with what factions can we work together?
how good is the engine?
The article says things like:

- custom battles were playable

- multiplayer was not available to the Gamestar guy

- there is a main quest

- battles are bloodier

- arena fights are more structured

- you can build castles (I don't know if they mean the castles you can build in a town, which was already known, or soemthing else)

- the character can be a mercenary in a lords army (constructing castles and being a mercenary wasn't implemented at the time of the guy's visit to Ankara)

- overland map is four times bigger than in Warband

- there will be mod support

- different quests in every village, town, city

- dynamic change of seasons

- general statements like: graphics in Bannerlord are nicer than in Warband, game mechanics are being enhanced compared to Warband

Nothing new.
 

MortonGrey

Recruit
Best answers
0
There is a new article on Gamestar where they talk about the release date.

Number One: Developer Taleworlds is anything but happy to announce the release of Mount & Blade 2 in 2012. This is what the guys and girls tell us in conversation. At that time it was not possible to predict how long the development of the game would last. Number two: On the way to the current state of the game there were probably some major restructuring and discarded ideas. Therefore, development takes so long.
And thirdly: 2017 remains the officially targeted release year. In terms of the development of the game - and this is where our own speculation starts - we can keep it moving to 2018. But then Mount & Blade 2 is almost certain to finally appear, finally it makes within the framework of our own all-in-one experience already a very presentable impression.
(Google Translator)

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/news/mount_blade_2,47357,3314109.html




 

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Pilum said:
Does it say something about kidnapping? I saw few videos about that.
I bet they visited at the same time as PcGamer
Don't think so.
Quite possible they were there when PC Gamer was there, the article feels outdated and the headline like clickbait.
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Pilum said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Pilum said:
Does it say something about kidnapping? I saw few videos about that.
I bet they visited at the same time as PcGamer
Don't think so.
Quite possible they were there when PC Gamer was there, the article feels outdated and the headline like clickbait.
They have screenshots from the same village PcGamer visited.
Desert battle. Like PcGamer.
Field Battle same as PcGamer.
I feel like they showed them the same demo.

Die Sandbox. Vom stumpfsinnigen Söldner in einer Armee über einen erfolgreichen Gladiatoren bis hin zu Händlern, Rittern und Adelsfürsten: In Mount & Blade 2 kann man alles sein. Diese Stärke erbt es vom Vorgänger, baut aber spürbar darauf auf. Als Spieler baue ich eigene Burgen, Heere und Handelsimperien - und verbessere dabei meine Fertigkeiten mit den unzähligen Waffen. Man kann schmieden, handeln, feilschen und entführen. Kurzum: Spielerische Freiheit bleibt die größte Stärke von Mount & Blade.
I think this here says kidnapping. Not sure.
 

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Pilum said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Pilum said:
Does it say something about kidnapping? I saw few videos about that.
I bet they visited at the same time as PcGamer
Don't think so.
Quite possible they were there when PC Gamer was there, the article feels outdated and the headline like clickbait.
They have screenshots from the same village PcGamer visited.
Desert battle. Like PcGamer.
Field Battle same as PcGamer.
I feel like they showed them the same demo.

Die Sandbox. Vom stumpfsinnigen Söldner in einer Armee über einen erfolgreichen Gladiatoren bis hin zu Händlern, Rittern und Adelsfürsten: In Mount & Blade 2 kann man alles sein. Diese Stärke erbt es vom Vorgänger, baut aber spürbar darauf auf. Als Spieler baue ich eigene Burgen, Heere und Handelsimperien - und verbessere dabei meine Fertigkeiten mit den unzähligen Waffen. Man kann schmieden, handeln, feilschen und entführen. Kurzum: Spielerische Freiheit bleibt die größte Stärke von Mount & Blade.
I think this here says kidnapping. Not sure.
Correct, "entführen", kidnapping.
But that is also old news, no?
 

rammler1991

Veteran
Best answers
0
MortonGrey said:
There is a new article on Gamestar where they talk about the release date.

Number One: Developer Taleworlds is anything but happy to announce the release of Mount & Blade 2 in 2012. This is what the guys and girls tell us in conversation. At that time it was not possible to predict how long the development of the game would last. Number two: On the way to the current state of the game there were probably some major restructuring and discarded ideas. Therefore, development takes so long.
And thirdly: 2017 remains the officially targeted release year. In terms of the development of the game - and this is where our own speculation starts - we can keep it moving to 2018. But then Mount & Blade 2 is almost certain to finally appear, finally it makes within the framework of our own all-in-one experience already a very presentable impression.
(Google Translator)

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/news/mount_blade_2,47357,3314109.html
 

Yep. The translation is ok. Unfortunatly its not writtem if the words are directly from taleworlds or just guesses from the writer. But at least it seems we have a release year guys
 

Ki-Ok Khan

I just went back and checked the pcgamer article and in fact they are the same areas from different angles. It is possible that they made an agreement to not release the screens until a certain time or they just got to see the same demo in different times.

PC Gamer:
Gamers.de:

PC Gamer:
Gamers.de:

PC Gamer:
Gamers.de:
 

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
I just went back and checked the pcgamer article and in fact they are the same areas from different angles. It is possible that they made an agreement to not release the screens until a certain time or they just got to see the same demo in different times.
One difference is though that the Gamestar guy got to play the game himself.
The PC Gamer guy watched Captain Lust play for an hour.
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Pilum said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
I just went back and checked the pcgamer article and in fact they are the same areas from different angles. It is possible that they made an agreement to not release the screens until a certain time or they just got to see the same demo in different times.
One difference is though that the Gamestar guy got to play the game himself.
The PC Gamer guy watched Captain Lust play for an hour.

well then it's the latter one :grin:
 

Ki-Ok Khan

If we do not get a release date on E3 we can forget about playing Bannerlord in 2017 :smile: Predictions do not really mean anything at this point since we only have 3 weeks to find out in E3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.