Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmateurHetman said:
The very fact they let gamestar play the game, shows that they have a lot of trust in the current version of the game. This is really exciting as it means the game must be close to a beta test. E3 is shaping up to be interesting.

And why would it be a beta? The game was in a good enough state to call it a beta, if we judge by what we have seen up until now. Also, the number of weekly runs shown on Steam suggests that they're pretty much testing it by themselves on a very organized and regular basis. Considering the fact that the team consists of 80+ minions and growing, they have enough eyes to weed out potential flaws, without requiring outside testers. Also, in all honesty, the most prevalent cause that itches people to hop into betas is their impatience to try out the game, not to find bugs, so I guess they're better off without us.

The Bowman said:
AmateurHetman said:
The very fact they let gamestar play the game, shows that they have a lot of trust in the current version of the game. This is really exciting as it means the game must be close to a beta test. E3 is shaping up to be interesting.

And why would it be a beta? The game was in a good enough state to call it a beta, if we judge by what we have seen up until now. Also, the number of weekly runs shown on Steam suggests that they're pretty much testing it by themselves on a very organized and regular basis. Considering the fact that the team consists of 80+ minions and growing, they have enough eyes to weed out potential flaws, without requiring outside testers. Also, in all honesty, the most prevalent cause that itches people to hop into betas is their impatience to try out the game, not to find bugs, so I guess they're better off without us.

Well full release is even better, I guess I should be more optimistic.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
If we do not get a release date on E3 we can forget about playing Bannerlord in 2017 :smile: Predictions do not really mean anything at this point since we only have 3 weeks to find out in E3.
My safe bet is we'll see a date on Gamescom if not on E3. Maybe after the Esports debut of M&B, it is time to show multiplayer on E3?

normal_nothing_stops_hype_train.png

Resonant news : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_oJ3a1aS4

So in E3 are they going to be a part of the AMD Stream (PC conference - is this still a thing ? :p - ) or will they just be present on the showfloor ?

ag4L4zy.png
They are probably gonna be on PC Gaming Show.
Source : http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2017_Live_Streams_and_Press_Conferences

Hark said:
So in E3 are they going to be a part of the AMD Stream (PC conference - is this still a thing ? :p - ) or will they just be present on the showfloor ?

Speaking of AMD, it'd be great if they partnered with TW to make Bannerlord "optimized for Vega".  If AMD ever get around to releasing any info on the product sometime this year that is../rant.

Let me predict the "announcements" ;
- New Warband DLC (That asian one).
- Bannerlord coming on consoles simultaneously.
- SoonTM

:smile:

Ki-Ok Khan said:

It was already said that this wasn't going to be a Warband dlc, but a stand-alone game using the warband engine, just like Caribbean or WFAS.

mike56 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

It was already said that this wasn't going to be a Warband dlc, but a stand-alone game using the warband engine, just like Caribbean or WFAS.
Ah did not know that . Welp.

JabdiMelborn said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
- Bannerlord coming on consoles simultaneously.
...Bad joke...

ciauz^^,
Jab

I make best of the best jokes in the history of jokes.

Little Map!  :sad:

Warband and Bannerlord Map:
aLk0E4.png

Inadequate number of state :sad:

Inadequate number of race :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom