Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
The very fact they let gamestar play the game, shows that they have a lot of trust in the current version of the game. This is really exciting as it means the game must be close to a beta test. E3 is shaping up to be interesting.
 

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
AmateurHetman said:
The very fact they let gamestar play the game, shows that they have a lot of trust in the current version of the game. This is really exciting as it means the game must be close to a beta test. E3 is shaping up to be interesting.
And why would it be a beta? The game was in a good enough state to call it a beta, if we judge by what we have seen up until now. Also, the number of weekly runs shown on Steam suggests that they're pretty much testing it by themselves on a very organized and regular basis. Considering the fact that the team consists of 80+ minions and growing, they have enough eyes to weed out potential flaws, without requiring outside testers. Also, in all honesty, the most prevalent cause that itches people to hop into betas is their impatience to try out the game, not to find bugs, so I guess they're better off without us.
 

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
The Bowman said:
AmateurHetman said:
The very fact they let gamestar play the game, shows that they have a lot of trust in the current version of the game. This is really exciting as it means the game must be close to a beta test. E3 is shaping up to be interesting.
And why would it be a beta? The game was in a good enough state to call it a beta, if we judge by what we have seen up until now. Also, the number of weekly runs shown on Steam suggests that they're pretty much testing it by themselves on a very organized and regular basis. Considering the fact that the team consists of 80+ minions and growing, they have enough eyes to weed out potential flaws, without requiring outside testers. Also, in all honesty, the most prevalent cause that itches people to hop into betas is their impatience to try out the game, not to find bugs, so I guess they're better off without us.
Well full release is even better, I guess I should be more optimistic.
 

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
5
Ki-Ok Khan said:
If we do not get a release date on E3 we can forget about playing Bannerlord in 2017 :smile: Predictions do not really mean anything at this point since we only have 3 weeks to find out in E3.
My safe bet is we'll see a date on Gamescom if not on E3. Maybe after the Esports debut of M&B, it is time to show multiplayer on E3?
 

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Armaury said:
The M&B community helped a lot finding the numerous Viking conquest bugs, so a BETA can always be helpfull :cool:
That's the thing. Not all of the 80 employees working on bannerlord can test it all the time.
 

Hark

Recruit
Best answers
0
So in E3 are they going to be a part of the AMD Stream (PC conference - is this still a thing ? :p - ) or will they just be present on the showfloor ?
 

Ki-Ok Khan

They are probably gonna be on PC Gaming Show.
Source : http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2017_Live_Streams_and_Press_Conferences
 

Plovercrest

Hark said:
So in E3 are they going to be a part of the AMD Stream (PC conference - is this still a thing ? :p - ) or will they just be present on the showfloor ?
Speaking of AMD, it'd be great if they partnered with TW to make Bannerlord "optimized for Vega".  If AMD ever get around to releasing any info on the product sometime this year that is../rant.
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Let me predict the "announcements" ;
- New Warband DLC (That asian one).
- Bannerlord coming on consoles simultaneously.
- SoonTM

:smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.