Resolved Minor: Talking to brother too early in tutorial phase leads to confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

yodakiller

Recruit
At the beginning stages of the game, I went back to the village to recruit more troops before going after the raider camp. While in the village I decided to speak to Nogand. He was talking about splitting up and let me select my family name etc. I found the dialog confusing because he was talking about splitting up and some metal piece he found. In the town/village, what? It made sense once we tackled the raider camp, after taking the raider (Radigos?) captive. This dialog should not trigger before that fight.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom