Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, are we being sarcastic now? Fun! Let me try one!

I'm glad that you are an intelligent person that will hopefully stay on here for many years to come.

aWhiiteeKiid said:
I just got banned for no real reason.

I'm glad this server isn't corrupted by biased moderators and admins.
For posterity's sake, this is why you were rebanned. Our apologies on the miscommunication in the first place. It should have been enacted and stayed in place originally.
Janus said:
Lyze said:
First, Bev and I were wondering about aWhiiteeKiid's ban (unsure about the exact account name spelling), as we didn't recall implementing it. We unbanned him as a result during our time in the server today during a conversation with his faction members, but tonight Bev noticed a post in the thread about him being one of the members to send out the DDOS threats. We were wondering if it was you who banned him, and if it was for that? If so, we'll re-enact the ban, citing your word.

I did ban the guy; I searched the logs for any reference to people threatening to DDoS the server, and among them saw these:
2011-06-24 17:42:17 [INFO] [Shout] <*Mercenary aWhiiteeKiid> LEAVE MERCS ALONE OR FACE DDOS
2011-06-24 17:42:31 [INFO] [Shout] <*Kiel mcbeverage101> Threatening a DDOS is worth an entire faction ban fyi
2011-06-24 17:57:06 [INFO] [PLAYER_COMMAND] aWhiiteeKiid: /msg apocalypse922 lol. server is getting DDoS'd.

Anyone who threatens the server with a DDoS should be banned.

Second, the entire Mercenary/Troll/UglyTroll faction has been banned. I logged on to the server to reenact the ban that Janus implemented for aWhiiteeKiid. This caused a stir from the UglyTroll faction. Malachi, who had last night violated the arena rules and killed three outside of the war zone, and who was granted leniency due to assumed ignorance of the rules (which is understandable - I'm working on getting them more accessible and easy to see) after spam and much trash-talk, immediately erupted in harsh diatribes against myself, McBeverage, and the server in general. I stated that I was surprised at him doing so after what happened last night, as he returned all items and then fought honourably in the arena ring. He worsened his messages after that statement, and so he was banned. Once that was done, members of the UglyTroll faction started to demand being banned. McBeverage and I obliged.

As it stands, the entire faction remains banned. We have decided on a temporary ban similar to the duration of the previous faction-wide ban. McBeverage plans to lift it on July 10th, with the exception of those that were banned for DDoS threats, hacking, or being alternate/duplicate accounts used to gain a combat or power advantage. This planned date is subject to change.

Sincerely,
Lyze

He's claiming I'm corrupt because I teleported to the Viking base after their base was destroyed.  Their lot were loitering around said base.  However, their lot have a reputation as less than honourable.  Thus, I TP'd there to observe and make sure they didn't use any... less than legal, shall we say, methods.

aWhiiteeKiid said:
Well it doesn't matter anymore. goodbye to mbmc.wimbli!

Thanks for your time gentlemen. It's been fun.

Try to be less of a **** when you log on another server, and this won't probably happen again.

victory01yg5.gif

IA said:
**** goes from madness to utter boobery.
In a good way, though.  :wink:
edit - Special thanks to BaldRider for the large hole he blew in the land aside UglyTrolls' base, which inevitably allowed us to constantly overwhelm them via human wave tactics.

HUZZAH, THE HEATHENS HAVE BEEN BURNT!

pthrust, i hope you pillaged thier women and raped their cattle?  :wink:

must say though, whilst they were 100% **** heads, I did respect them as pvpers. apart from their cannoning skills. that was frickin terrible

And you already have the custom title to boot.  :lol:

I would suppose a welcome back is in order, if simply for courtesy's sake.

Back
Top Bottom