Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocalypse922 said:
Evilknightz said:
victory01yg5.gif

Ah, Rome:Total war.. I miss that game ..
Oh look I won the war. (My realname is Quintus)

beny1999 said:
HUZZAH, THE HEATHENS HAVE BEEN BURNT!

pthrust, i hope you pillaged thier women and raped their cattle?  :wink:

must say though, whilst they were 100% **** heads, I did respect them as pvpers. apart from their cannoning skills. that was frickin terrible

Beny, I do thank you for your respect. I'm sorry about my friend's behavior. But whatever. Goodbye forum.

Can i be unbanned i didnt do anything wrong. I was just invited to a faction from some people off a server I play on. Some people just told me they were going on another server so I went with them because it sounded cool. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't trash talk nobody , I didn't even kill any1 or hurt them in anyway. I was actually saying random things into the chat to try to stop the raging war that I was caught in with humor. So I'm sincerely asking for a second chance to plz unban Kyle4924 from the server. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely
-Kyle4924

Actually I ay give him another chance, I was talking to him on their server and he isn't a bad kid. And no Lyze, I'm not drunk.

EDIT: Actually yea I am. But I still hold my word

Was chilling(not trolling, despite what awhiiteekiid might think) on their server and talking with the admin there, many of em aren't such bad people actually.

And yeah, what Sparky said, I don't see a problem with Kyle4924 to be honest.

THE ALLIANCE DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE MERCENARY

The Pan-Server Alliance claims an overwhelming victory following an extended siege on the Mercenary's complex! Their unconditional surrender (banning) was announced after a shattering Alliance assault crushed the enemies' industrial capabilities and captured their arms stockpiles, forcing the now homeless enemy to attempt a hopeless siege on the Vikings' base, which resulted in a operational failure. All hostilities have ceased across the server following the surrender, and officials have declared it is now "safe to resume normal construction and activities", as well as stating that the spawn is now "well and truly a safezone as it was intended". Details have flooded in from victorious soldiers on the siege, revealing that after extensive bombardment, the intrepid and brilliant Commander Carrot ordered the construction of a Nether Gate to enter their extensively water walled complex.

Upon entering the complex, in a room adjacent to the storage room that held the key to enemy resistance, the brave Alliance Army held off increasingly desperate Mercenary counterattacks until the enemy morale reached a breaking point. Intending to break the Mercenary threat once and for all, a Weapon of Mass Destruction was laid in the room, composing of more than 128 blocks of explosive ordinance. After igniting the bomb, an irreparable breach was at last blown in the wall of the arms dump. Now, battered and exhausted after days of fighting, the soldiers fought off the enemy, armed with only stone swords, as they claimed the complex for the Alliance. Realizing at last that the defense was a lost cause, the Mercenary cowards took what materiel they could from their shattered base and retreated to spawn. Using what was left of their army, the Mercenaries tried an siege on the impenetrable tower-fortress of the Vikings, Barad-Dur. However, their offensive capability was complete destroyed when the Vikings triggered a mine placed beneath the entrance of their tower, which annihilated their assault team. With morale at rock bottom, their weapons worn and broken, their armor shattered, the Mercenary Army declared their unconditional surrender to Pan-Server Alliance High Command. With that, they laid down their arms and left the server, likely never to return again.

Now, with peace in the server and the Mercenary threat gone, there is discussion whether the Pan-Server Alliance will remain, or whether it will divide into the largely individualist nations that characterized politics before the war. On this, Chancellor Tiberius proclaimed "I fully expect that the Alliance will be preserved, in one form or another. Some nations may secede, but it is my belief that peace and prosperity will be the main focus of the server, for now, and forever." In the short term, Alliance officials have revealed plans for a Triumphal Arch to be built outside the spawn, to celebrate our collective victory, and laud the sacrifice the nations of the server have made in the effort to eradicate the menace of the Mercenaries. In addition, once the great city of Kiel itself has been completed, a party and victory parade will be performed in it's halls. In addition, Chancellor Tiberius Decimus Maximus is expected to issue a speech on the victory shortly.

photo_692590_resize.jpg

Hail Victory!

THULE
THULE
THULE

P.S. Following the victory over the Mercenaries, there was some confusion whether these reports will continue. In light of an increased amount of time available after the war, we are glad to declare the creation of the Mountain Blade Report, created by the Public Enlightenment Bureau of the Pan-Server Alliance. We would like to thank all our readers, and hope you will continue reading in the weeks to come!

That's a damn nice piece, TDM. If the tactics you described are true, and not simply for the sake of the narrative, that was quite a stroke of tactical genius.

I leave the construction of the Arch to others, though. I must busy myself with Kiel.

Back
Top Bottom