Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

Users who are viewing this thread

yes because it demotivates the devs to work further on their game since there is no need for motivation on further improving the game with dlcs since they already earn **** load of money from the skin you voluntarily will buy from the marketplace
how do you know the devs lacking any real motivation isnt already a foregone conclusion

Yeah lets have a $20 MTX to unlock vlandia and then call it "you find it weird devs want to make profit"

smh
just saying, what ever they choose to do probably isnt going to be some half baked idea like that, and it's their right to choose. but the actual people programming the skins or dlc get paid the same salary no matter if you like the game or not... so not really sure the point being made here is very salient

just saying, what ever they choose to do probably isnt going to be some half baked idea like that, and it's their right to choose. but the actual people programming the skins or dlc get paid the same salary no matter if you like the game or not... so not really sure the point being made here is very salient
The point being made is they make content supposed to be included in the game, to be paid.

Also making skins take not much work as compared as a good fleshed out idea. Its a cheap way to cash in without making the game better for us.

For me not demotivate is only a excuse to have all included with the game.

Dlc and microtransation is similar only the difference is the package. But i prefer buyng it only what i like dont a package.

Its just the the thing, that I dont want skins in this game... It will not be "serious" at all.
Well, I imagine that (most of) the people in favor of cosmetics aren't aiming to make Bannerlord resemble TF2. Surely the skins could match the style and tone of the default designs.
One potential issue I could see with this, however, is that it may become more difficult to distinguish weapons or classes from one another.

As for the broader discussion of the mean green, that almighty dollar, I think it wouldn't hurt to have purchaseable cosmetics that can be earned in a reasonable time-frame through playing the game.

Well, I imagine that (most of) the people in favor of cosmetics aren't aiming to make Bannerlord resemble TF2. Surely the skins could match the style and tone of the default designs.
One potential issue I could see with this, however, is that it may become more difficult to distinguish weapons or classes from one another.

As for the broader discussion of the mean green, that almighty dollar, I think it wouldn't hurt to have purchaseable cosmetics that can be earned in a reasonable time-frame through playing the game.

I have played tf2 for 10 years thx for the items :smile: this for confirm the in game items can increase the potential of the game.

Back
Top Bottom