Micro transaction for bannerlord. hope it's not true.

Users who are viewing this thread

SoulPlayYouTubeRU said:
I never bought cosmetics myself, but what's the point of forbidding other people to finance my favorite game? Rhetorical question.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I couldn't facepalm harder. Nothing and nobody forbids you to finance your favorite game by buying more game copies/licenses for your friends, family, girlfriend, giveaways for random people etc. You don't need micros to support.

OurGloriousLeader said:
I'm informing you it happened, you can choose to worry about proving if you like.

edit:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385213.msg9131773.html#msg9131773

Here is M responding to it and pointing out it was removed.

Here is petmonster admitting he said it:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385213.msg9131825.html#msg9131825

Saying there will be aesthetic customization is again very vague, and does not mean skins would be a thing.

As petmonster removed that part so quick many including me probably didn't even catch it.

Petmonster said they would address the customization but as far as i know nothing has been discussed concerning customization (aesthetic customization)

Like i said, they are always vague about it

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Imagine if people said that but with slavery? Uhm nope far too late, slavery is part of our lives now, nothing we can do about it
Depends on who says it. Slavery wasn't bad thing for slave owners ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Younes said:
DLC is centered around ADDING content, things that were not there in the base game.
I have seen games, that was sold with big parts of it missing. That parts become DLC. To have a full game, you had to buy the poor base game and the DLCs.
If TW sells multiplayer skins as DLC, it is basically the same as MTX, in game shop or steam shop, doesn't matter. If TW sells DLC which contain completely new singleplayer campaign, with different mechanics and improvements, then it will be worth it and in no way being taken from original campaign to be sold as DLC.

You don't need micros to support.

Well, that is not for you to decide.

Rust is £30 and I've barely seen anyone touch it's MTX's because it's just another community funded scam, I could download a reskin locally like you said, because that's all it is.

Rust sells a huge amount of cosmetic items on the trading floor at steam.

PUBG is not free to play, other than it's multiple free to play versions. Nice try.

Yes, i talked about this. PUBG you need to buy a game + a lot of cosmetics on the trading floor in steam.

You on about lack of content in a beta? Huhh? The beta isn't the full game pal.

That's it: we do not yet know which game will be released.

You may not like it even without cosmetic items for real money.

Messire said:
Younes said:
DLC is centered around ADDING content, things that were not there in the base game.
I have seen games, that was sold with big parts of it missing. That parts become DLC. To have a full game, you had to buy the poor base game and the DLCs.
If TW sells multiplayer skins as DLC, it is basically the same as MTX, in game shop or steam shop, doesn't matter. If TW sells DLC which contain completely new singleplayer campaign, with different mechanics and improvements, then it will be worth it and in no way being taken from original campaign to be sold as DLC.

I told you what a dlc is, i didnt say that all studios stayed in those lines. 

SoulPlayYouTubeRU said:
Well, that is not for you to decide.

It's not a decision, it's fact. I repeat myself in russian, so you can understand it better: если ты хочешь поддержать разработчиков дополнительными деньгами, ничего не мешает тебе купить дополнительные копии/лицензии игры для своих друзей, семьи, девушки. Тебе не нужны микротрансакции для поддержки разработчиков. 
Bannerlord isn't freemium, which has to rely on mtx to feed the team, Bannerlord is a paid game.
Younes said:
I told you what a dlc is, i didnt say that all studios stayed in those lines.
I always expect the worst. This is normal for me.  :smile:

TheMonWom said:
I would prefer that dlc is free and cosmetics are paid, and I think the dves are going this model. I think its a good tradeoff, you get new maps, gamemodes and new singleplayer features and dlc and only cost for that is dlc skins paid for by multiplayer players

I agree with this.

metafa said:
TheMonWom said:
I would prefer that dlc is free and cosmetics are paid, and I think the dves are going this model. I think its a good tradeoff, you get new maps, gamemodes and new singleplayer features and dlc and only cost for that is dlc skins paid for by multiplayer players

I agree with this.

Yeah lets sacrifice MP for SP

good way of showing how people only care about themselves.

metafa said:
TheMonWom said:

I agree with this.

Well stop this nonsense, don't give them any more bad ideas.

Paid DLC,
no skins,
or riot!

GiipaGips said:
metafa said:
TheMonWom said:

I agree with this.

Well stop this nonsense, don't give them any more bad ideas.

Paid DLC,
no skins,
or riot!

So you'd rather have certain parts of the game not at your disposal than the occasional weirdo run around in some different looking armor. Fascinating.

EDIT:
There will probably be both so I don't see the use of this thread. And skins most of the time don't have to be "developed", they are built in a day or less by 1 person specifically hired for this purpose. I don't see why it shouldn't be done or why they would not develop any DLC just because they have some buyable skins.

metafa said:
TheMonWom said:

I agree with this.

That sounds good

i see a new patch… i test it, see the changelog, shake my head, answer a random topic (this is the choosen one on this 0.6.0 patch) and leave bannerlord of duty rotten by itself.
really sad for the way the devs choose to follow.
the badges insted of fixing combat or inventory system is another stone on the tombstone of this game.
really sad for the missed chance. :cry:

DLEGION said:
i see a new patch… i test it, see the changelog, shake my head, answer a random topic (this is the choosen one on this 0.6.0 patch) and leave bannerlord of duty rotten by itself.
really sad for the way the devs choose to follow.
the badges insted of fixing combat or inventory system is another stone on the tombstone of this game.
really sad for the missed chance. :cry:

I don't see why they game won't be great. And if you miss something learn some C# there will be epic modding tools based on it and that basically translates to near-endless possibilities. Why all this crying? I genuinely don't understand. Anyway, whether DLC or paid skins, or both as long as it's not pay to win, I'm ok with it. In case of DLC I hope not Pardadox-style.

Back
Top Bottom