LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

Somebody said:
You need to replace the textures with the newer versions of 1257helmets_3. Alternatively, rename them to 1257helmets_4 so they don't conflict with the previous medieval helmets that use the old texture sheet.

they won't conflict, just replace 1257helmets_3 from the medieval pack, with the one from the crusader pack.

Think it might turn the plain kettle hats using 1257helmets_3 into their painted variants.
There's a strap on top of the normal map, although I'm not sure if it's ever really used (it's in the medieval pack too)
zoDub.jpg

Some texture issues in red

your work is awesome as usual dejawolf but i have one question :grin:

Have you re textured the mail armours to have the same mail as your helmets? The mail hauberk for instance has far less quality mail than the helmets. If not does anyone know how :grin:

New Helms are SUH-WEET! You can see the improvement over time just through the updates you've made to the pack. Thanks for making this for the community!

Somebody said:
Think it might turn the plain kettle hats using 1257helmets_3 into their painted variants.
There's a strap on top of the normal map, although I'm not sure if it's ever really used (it's in the medieval pack too)
zoDub.jpg

ok, fixed those issues. gave the conic helmets a new space on the texture.

dejawolf said:
Somebody said:
zoDub.jpg

ok, fixed those issues. gave the conix helmets a new space on the texture.
Balaclavacoif texture is broken! There's Black area on the back.

dejawolf, regarding the great helmets where you have two sets of them (ones that are plain metal and ones that have been painted)  would it be possible to get these into the 1257 mod? they look great and would fit the period they cover, not sure why they haven't been added already, as they seem to be using a number of your other helmets.

Sir William the Brave said:
A sallet would be nice!
Maybe Black Sallet style and short tail and long tail sallet!
:grin: Cheer!

It's easy enough to make a black salet by retexturing Narf's. I actually made a black and white painted one by tweaking the localized saturation, brightness, and contrast with GIMP. It was pretty simple.

Seal_1 said:
Sir William the Brave said:
A sallet would be nice!
Maybe Black Sallet style and short tail and long tail sallet!
:grin: Cheer!

It's easy enough to make a black salet by retexturing Narf's. I actually made a black and white painted one by tweaking the localized saturation, brightness, and contrast with GIMP. It was pretty simple.
No I mean the "Black" variant of sallet helm! You know, the munition grade sallet in order word.

Wow the new helmets look amazing, thank you for sharing these with the community Dejawolf.  They are very much appreciated!  Cant wait to implement them into my mod that I havn't been able to work on for months due to my job.  :sad:

Hmm i have problem with crusader helms...

Like this
link: http://cafe.naver.com/warband/132248

i added items correctly.. But whenever i use items texture is broken...
What's the matter??

Hm , dejawolf , I suggest this site for hosting

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/mods/mountbladewarband/mod.html- it will not get suspended , and it it is free  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom