LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

First you'll need three frog legs, taken midnight of a foggy night, preferably from a swamp.

Then, in the fullmoon, you have to harvest a basket of morellas in the nearby forest using a golden sickle.

After that, you should go to a rock near a lake and make a circle with six bat wings, and make a triangle inside with red candle wax.

That done, you put the ingredients on the middle, and then, with a broken silver knife, you should pierce a goat skull and say: "Oh profane lords, I beg thee, reveal the knowledge of the Google magic!".

That should work.

Hi Dejawolf,

Amazing helms, certainly worth donating to you for all your hard work.

Wondered if you could help me out, I really want your milanese sallet helm, could you let me know which resource and textures files that is within the download?
I am probably being stupid but I can not work out which it is, also any help adding it would be brilliant, wanting to add it in to a modified version of Brytenwalda I have tweaked.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Cheers Semigall.

Yeh I use Morgh's which is very good, managed to add the helm.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

dejawolf said:
Aeropostale said:
I donated 5€, I know it isn't much, but thats all I can spare for now.

heh, if everyone on this forum donated 5€ like you, then i could do this stuff fulltime.
Dejawolf, perhaps you could do a frogmouth and add that black bit same with the great helm? Please man it would look cool!

Thanks for the weimar helmet
closedhelmbl.jpg

bambarbio said:
:lol: Ha,ha panzer is good,but i mean some medieval stuff!

P.S. In 2nd screen its a Leopard? :???:

The first one is a Schützenpanzerwagen Marder for the Panzergrenadier of the Bundeswehr and the second one is a Leopard, I think.

Paarthurnax said:
bambarbio said:

The first one is a Schützenpanzerwagen Marder for the Panzergrenadier of the Bundeswehr and the second one is a Leopard, I think.

first one is a "desertized" warrior IFV; second is the danish leopard 2A5DK

dejawolf said:
Paarthurnax said:
bambarbio said:

first one is a "desertized" warrior IFV; second is the danish leopard 2A5DK

Damn, today all tanks look the same.

There seems to be an issue with the items from yesterday's update, the texture isn't entirely applied (half the item is white). Am I the only one having this issue? Can it be fixed?

Great job though.

You need to replace the textures with the newer versions of 1257helmets_3. Alternatively, rename them to 1257helmets_4 so they don't conflict with the previous medieval helmets that use the old texture sheet.

Back
Top Bottom