LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Dejawolf,

Got some of your goodies from Blood & Steel, I absolutely adore the Milanese sallet and Klappviser, Simply outrageous quality - no no ...  Stunning!

Thank you thank you thank you!  :grin:

Please, someone who already downloaded the pack, upload it to another hoster so the community can use it again :cry:

SACR_Matt said:
Please, someone who already downloaded the pack, upload it to another hoster so the community can use it again :cry:

Just download Blood & Steel, I did and don't even own Warband lol.

If not just for this guys great stuff, there's literally a tonne of quality resources in there.

Would still be nice to have an actual pack and not be forced to download a mod you may or not not have any interest in playing.

Hey Dejawolf, may I use your coifs for the helmets I am creating to release as OSP? They are quite the beauty, and had put me to awe when I combined the coifs with some of the helmets I've made.

So when is the download link gonna work again?

Edit: Come on OP, I'd give my kingdom for that close helmet, can you please upload it somewhere? or if you have at least post the link?

Edit 2: Ok, so I found a backup of the files on a russian M&B site, here's a link if anyone's interested: http://narod.ru/disk/65394530001.f3c12fff835b351db8b648c421c4d4d8/Dejawolf%20Helmets%20pack.rar.html

Greetings, good sirs.

I installed this awesome helmet pack and copied sir Dawg of War's item_kinds but i still have trouble finding the milanese sallet and the weimar helmet.

Would anyone be so kind to help? As i for one am just a humble noob. Thanks in advance :] (did i miss anything in the item_kinds?)

Chuckpalomo said:
So when is the download link gonna work again?

Edit: Come on OP, I'd give my kingdom for that close helmet, can you please upload it somewhere? or if you have at least post the link?

Edit 2: Ok, so I found a backup of the files on a russian M&B site, here's a link if anyone's interested: http://narod.ru/disk/65394530001.f3c12fff835b351db8b648c421c4d4d8/Dejawolf%20Helmets%20pack.rar.html

thanks for the info man really helpful :smile: btw can you tell me what to put in the item_kinds1? because the file only contain resouce and texture but nothing to copy and paste to the item_kids1.txt thanks a lot :smile:

LordJGav said:
Cheers Semigall.

Yeh I use Morgh's which is very good, managed to add the helm.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

how man? you gotta teach me please ive no idea how to figure out the txt. files on my own

Lord Toastyrus said:
Greetings, good sirs.

I installed this awesome helmet pack and copied sir Dawg of War's item_kinds but i still have trouble finding the milanese sallet and the weimar helmet.

Would anyone be so kind to help? As i for one am just a humble noob. Thanks in advance :] (did i miss anything in the item_kinds?)

What are you guys trying to do?  You just want these helmets in a native game?

EDIT: You didn't find the Milanese sallet and weimar in my items cause I took them out they had clipping issues and I didn't feel like resizing the mesh to make them fit.  If you guys want I can make a item kinds file for you, so you guys can use these helms in a native game.  Or you can just copy and paste the lines out of the items_kinds file and paste it into the items file of whatever mod your using...as long as you have the resource and texture files in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom