SP - General Making the game rhythm better by Clan system.

Users who are viewing this thread

My English is poor, then I will try my best to express my thoughts clearly.

In the process of playing BannerLord, players can experience the process of gradually growing from an ordinary person to a powerful Lord or king with many fiefs.

Therefore, I suggest to present this process more epic and clearly by simple remake the clan system, with two main reason:

1. Make players more deeply feel the process from weak to strong.

2. Make the game stage clearer, to facilitate the control of difficulty and game rhythm.

Clan level 1: Player is just a nobody at this stage, the youth in the villages or towns not willing to fight for a completely unfamiliar and has no Renown man, as the main the gameplay is complete the following don't need the simple task of the players in a village or town practice combat skills, to do some simple tasks, or as a soldier to join other people's army, for wages and equipment.

Clan level 2: when the Player has a minor celebrity, some youth are willing to fight for the player, but Player still didn't get the recognition and support of the kingdom, can only lead or small forces into smaller trade activity, and the Player recruits troops from kingdoms of restriction and can only lead the Tier1 - Tier2 level of forces, the Player's main strength is the recruits and militias, do some simple tasks.

clan level 3: the Player has been recognized kingdom, can be used as a mercenary captain joined to a kingdom, and can also get some trade privileges for larger trade and set up factories, the Player's further development can lead the Tier1 - Tier3 level of units, the Player's main battle force are militias, mercenaries, caravan guards, etc.

Clan level 4: at this point the player is well known, the king accepts your allegiance, you can lead larger units and recruit higher-level units, you can recruit Tier1 to Tier5 units, and the Player can own castles.

Clan level 5: at this point, you are widely recognized in the kingdom and much noble youth are willing to work for you. At this point, players can recruit special noble arms, can use any level of soldiers, players can own the town.

Clan level 6: Player's Clan level can continue to rise, gaining some bonuses, and gradually climbing to the top of the power.

Conclusion: Through the clearer family system, control the rise of Player, for players to feel the fun of the game, although this can lead to the sandbox appeared, but I think, this is understandable, reasonable limitation, it also can provide various stages of the game with more clear goals to guide, such as when a player' clan upgraded, the system can prompt players down mainly can do, to give better game guidance and the stage goal, hence the game difficulty and rhythm is easier to handle in various stages.

Back
Top Bottom