[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Users who are viewing this thread

rokema said:
22nd can has betatest?

Why should the most abusing and rulebreaking clan get into betatests to ruin the game? xD Look what they did to PWMod. xD

Don't ever try to mention "22nd" to feel important cus in many eyes it makes you look bad. :razz: It's not a good card to pull out of your sleeve.

Kazzan said:
orangeknite1 said:
I can not not wait for the not not alpha to come out

Now that's just confusing.

It's not confusing.. He clearly said he can wait for the alpha to come out. :smile:
I don't want clown masks, but throwing potatoes sounds fun.

Roikku said:
rokema said:
22nd can has betatest?

Why should the most abusing and rulebreaking clan get into betatests to ruin the game? xD Look what they did to PWMod. xD

Don't ever try to mention "22nd" to feel important cus in many eyes it makes you look bad. :razz: It's not a good card to pull out of your sleeve.

Kazzan said:
orangeknite1 said:
I can not not wait for the not not alpha to come out

Now that's just confusing.

It's not confusing.. He clearly said he can wait for the alpha to come out. :smile:
I don't want clown masks, but throwing potatoes sounds fun.

I heard 22nd was allowed to betatest so I asked, and:

unsuccessful-troll.thumbnail.jpg

Or you're just plain stupid XD

And on the topic on PWmod if you are sed stupid: It were the whiners like you which killed the mod, we merely hosted it.

I'm not trolling and I know I'm stupid lol.

It's not my fault 22nd has a bad name, they did it to themselves. Maybe not you, but the others. You don't only have "perfect" people in your clan. Pssh. :razz:
I'm sure the 22nd in the betatesting aren't the douches of the clan, because people would've pointed them out by now I guess. So my bad if it's so and if it's kept so. :smile:

Aaanyway.. Don't add ladders into this mode evarrr.. That won't work. It created lag atleast on cRPG and other problems and exploits.
But yeah those purchasable/placeable barricades would be perfect for this.. Just don't make them too strong or cheap and not able to place them too close to eachother (read: inside) or on top of people, as the poll says. :smile:

Soo Full Invasion is already working on 1.131 as it was said earlier here.. Still doing some finetuning before release then, eh? As I understood it it's already quite playable and like 99,5% complete?

Still, I'm not waitin it to come out before christmas. :grin:

Going to be one of the best mods and it don't rly matter if the servers "die". You could play this solo and have fun, np. Or even with 1 friend, it's enough I bet.

Roikku said:
It's not my fault 22nd has a bad name, they did it to themselves. Maybe not you, but the others. You don't only have "perfect" people in your clan. Pssh. :razz:
I'm sure the 22nd in the betatesting aren't the douches of the clan, because people would've pointed them out by now I guess. So my bad if it's so and if it's kept so. :smile:

Take yer cock outta yer arses. 22nd might have a few douches, but by far they are not the most douchiest clan out there. 22nd has a bad name? How come? The whole cRPG server deal? One guy, drunk as hell, coming up with a bad idea, I don't blame him. They had nothing to do with PWMod dieing, people lost intrest, that's all.
Enough of this foolisheness in this thread.

When this gonna be released cos ive seen people playing it because there is a server up and its populated at times so i was just wondering when the final dates gonna be  :mrgreen:

Roveno said:
Can you rename thread "Full Invasion for 1.131, Don't ask release date" please ?
Not a bad idea, but ignoring them costs less effort.

Anyways, just a few more factions to do and one scene and it's good to go after it has been tested for major bugs. When the factions are done depends on Fredelios, put the pressure on him :twisted:

Ok thanks been waiting for this mod to come out for a while cos the last one was absolutely amazing!! Never got past the second wave of shockers :S

I'm afraid you won't see shockers unless you're doing really well. Unfortunately there are always people that won't teamwork, but I'll try to encourage it as much as possible. That means features that get you killed when being alone, as well as having extra advantages when in large groups.

Arch3r said:
I'm afraid you won't see shockers unless you're doing really well. Unfortunately there are always people that won't teamwork, but I'll try to encourage it as much as possible. That means features that get you killed when being alone, as well as having extra advantages when in large groups.

But if we select 1 bot for invaders and we're 5 players, we got same number of invaders of a situation like 10 players vs 1 bot?

I don't remember well if in TheBattleForCalradia was proportional

Back
Top Bottom