[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch3r said:
Back from holiday, got some funny new features and already multiple invader factions working. Once I got weapon racks, item stuff and barricades working I will have the first alpha, although not all factions will be ready. This decision might change into a: closed beta until all factions are functional although not 100% done.

Nice :smile: Sounds great!

If you need a tester, gimmie a shout, though i wont pester because i know it must be annoying! Looking forward to it :grin:

MrShovelFace said:
I will track you down arch3r and leave a wet angry kitten on your doorstep if you dont release this mod!!!
and It will be a ninja kitten with lasers eyes that will cut you to pieces and have the ninja kitten eat them... if you dont finish invasion in the next 24 hours I will destroy.. Greenland .. MUAHAAHHAAH *pinky on corner of mouth

I would always be happy to test out the mod, not for just my sake, but for the sake of finding bugs and all that stuff. On second thought, a Shark Map would be awesome, with all the players in the water, fighting Huge Great Whites.

MrShovelFace said:
MrShovelFace said:
I will track you down arch3r and leave a wet angry kitten on your doorstep if you dont release this mod!!!
and It will be a ninja kitten with lasers eyes that will cut you to pieces and have the ninja kitten eat them... if you dont finish invasion in the next 24 hours I will destroy.. Greenland .. MUAHAAHHAAH *pinky on corner of mouth

Who cares about Greenland?

Sinistar said:
I would always be happy to test out the mod, not for just my sake, but for the sake of finding bugs and all that stuff. On second thought, a Shark Map would be awesome, with all the players in the water, fighting Sperm Whales.
Fix'd

Progress report:
Made a signature (see OP)
Made Alpha version 0.6, which is for a small bunch o' people (no, do NOT pm me to become alpha tester please, as there are enough), to test barricades and some other small features as well as a new scene.

MrShovelFace said:
MrShovelFace said:

now that greenland is dead by your hands arch3r i have moved my base to france to get them to hate every other nation even more

Muahahah *pinky on corner of mouth*

MrShovelFace said:
MrShovelFace said:
MrShovelFace said:

now that greenland is dead by your hands arch3r i have moved my base to france to get them to hate every other nation even more

Muahahah *pinky on corner of mouth*

AND THEN I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR POPTARTS

Do not give up to the terrorist, m'Lord!

Shuuuuuuuuuun-ah Shovelface!
team-america-world-police-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom