[M] Full Invasion [A co-op mod for WB] - 14th of June

Currently viewing this thread:

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
This ain't a suggestion thread and I think long and pointy fingers are useless and only make it less 'realistic'. Why would fingers become thin and pointy when bitten my a virus infected zombie?

Faewulf

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Well... I have question: I saw an server running Full invasion, But i can't find any download link... And there by, Are there any version of Full Invasion out?

Jacob793

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Faewulf said:
Well... I have question: I saw an server running Full invasion, But i can't find any download link... And there by, Are there any version of Full Invasion out?
No it was for people testing out the MOD to find bugs ect..

Roveno

Squire
WB
Best answers
Full Invasion???? Yay, Full Fun!!!!

Thanks guys, i'm waiting for this mod, i hope that you don't erase any place of glitching (joke  :grin: ) and do some time-related respawning, or "master of Arena" (big boss to terminate game) when a last man stand on ground, and others, dead, waits. But, i'm sure that this mod will be the better MP mod.

Good work/luck. And insert a lot of potatoes :smile:

Kazzan

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
I do, give constructive criticism if you don't like something.

Gothic Knight weren't you a rapist once? Did you leave?

Gothic Knight

Marquis
M&BWB
Best answers
Kazzan said:
I do, give constructive criticism if you don't like something.

Gothic Knight weren't you a rapist once? Did you leave?
Yes, I don't even know. I can't play on non-U.S servers so I just languished on the U.S servers.

Kazzan

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Kinda like Berserker Pride? You should join him with playing, he's quite lonely in the US...  :wink:

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Okay...Err...No

One hit about the new feature, it starts with a 'b' and ends with 'cade'.