[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm..... it will be really good if there will be update or SP version for warband :smile: but  i don't think that highlander still works on this mod cuz he works on other projects :sad:  ye it is not correct but who cares about old MB we need mods for warband SP and MP ! that old  animations are so lame and somtimes when you shoot guy who stands in front, bullet don't hits and other bugs! we need this great mod for warband. maybe since people stoped posting here highlander thinks that we don't care about this mod? so lets show some support and if we all ask he may start working on this mod again? :smile: who knows.....  :?:  :?:  it is on his will, we must remember that this modders make this mods for all us for free and they do huge and great work!  anyway if highlander don't care about this mod anymore  i still respect him for his great work :smile:  (i wrote so much :oops:

sry if there is some mistakes in post :smile:  :oops:

hm, I agree. But posts like "Do it for Warband singleplayer plz" are nonsence - this allusion is not for you Praetoriann, only for other, who have written something like this. That posts only discourage all modders. And what about other supporters? Highlander or Penis Colada or YM or someone haven't already said that it's dead or something. They have their real life like us so be patient and give opinions about something you like, maybe they'll resume their mod. No interest from us = no more mods/patches/versions.

There is still a server up... Just because it's not being worked on anymore doesn't actually mean it's dead. Some models and textures could have been improved since it was ported from MB but the big variation of weapons and the awesome maps still makes it to a interesting mod.

Danik Golovanov said:
There is still a server up... Just because it's not being worked on anymore doesn't actually mean it's dead. Some models and textures could have been improved since it was ported from MB but the big variation of weapons and the awesome maps still makes it to a interesting mod.

Probably* bumping this bigtime, but I was quite disappointed when I loaded the warband module up to see no populated servers :[

Is there any way to get bot functionality? I wouldnt mind having some simple AI running around for me and a buddy to play against. Might have just DL'ed the wrong version last time.

Hypno Toad said:
Danik Golovanov said:

Probably* bumping this bigtime, but I was quite disappointed when I loaded the warband module up to see no populated servers :[

Is there any way to get bot functionality? I wouldnt mind having some simple AI running around for me and a buddy to play against. Might have just DL'ed the wrong version last time.
When in game press escape and then submit a poll for bots.

This is such a awesome mod!!! Why in the world is no one playin' online... anybody have a clue?? Even more baffling to me, is the fact that people are choosing to play mm russia over this.  :shock:

Anyone interested in playing, pm me

It's a fantastic mod, especially in Warband multiplayer. I think the playerbase dropped off a bit when Warband was updated (long, long time ago, at least a year I think), as there was a slight incompatibility (which was easily worked around). The playerbase never really recovered, and like almost everyone else I stopped trying to find a populated server after regular checks found none. A great shame; the mod itself is complete, it doesn't need more work in my opinion save perhaps a couple of map alterations, yet it is no longer played.

To my surprise, there was actually a server runnin' it the other day. Unfortunately, just a few sporadic people showed up ta play.  :sad:

Just click on "View this file on M&B Nexus" button, download is faster there. Mod is good, there's so much unused fine things like stone tomahawk and other weapons. Some minor changes like adding hair to Indians or something by troop editor also increases gameplay. I recommend it.

PS : Pozdro :smile:

@Welcome_To_Hell:
Nice necro there, if you'd read the thread name you'd see the mod is for 1.132 with UNOFFICAL patch, so, presumably, it's dead. And buried. So don't defile its grave. If you have M&B you can play the original SP mod from there.

Back
Top Bottom