[M] 1866 mod for Warband multiplayer v.5 - Unofficial patch for 1.132 available!

Users who are viewing this thread

I found the solution!  :wink:

For setting up a dedi-server u need only the file "troops.txt" from the new version. Copy and overwrite the old file in the existing 1866-folder of ur server, nothing else!

Now u can use bots in western uniforms and u got the correct map "No man's land"!  :smile:

Excuse my bad english, it's not my native language!

Unfortunately, I have the steam version will be an update on the latest patch?
Someone else is working on a modem?

We played with three friends, alone, on the public server and the admin/player Tecumseh ban us for TK.
Great job, he keep alone on the server, me and my friend are ban ...

What's your opinion about this behavior ?

If you think this mod is dying because of the amount of ppl on the server then this mod has been dying for  a year a month after its release.

TitoWasFat said:
If you think this mod is dying because of the amount of ppl on the server then this mod has been dying for  a year a month after its release.

THE MOD IS DEADITS BEEN DEAD SINCE HIGHLANDER STARTED TEH STAR WARS THING!!!

Highlander, this is an excellent mod. Whenever there is a server up I always log on and always have fun.

Sadly, the mod has basically died. I hope that at some point you will take up this mod again. It has brilliant potential and could easily be turned into something great.

I really do hope that you will continue this mod. But if you don't, I understand.

Highlander said:
Please, this has nothing to do with 1866.
What doesnt? We're a regiment that takes part in both A house divided and 1866. I don't see how me recruiting my regiment for this mod players has nothing to do with 1866...

Back
Top Bottom