B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Merp and Third age total war make their own mods I say.
Anyone with a vision can creatte a mod, it's not too hard, but you got to have a few friends that can help you, or a good persuasion skill, unless you can do it all yourself.

well im willing to help you guys make a mod for mount and blade .i work on a mod for bfme 2
http://www.moddb.com/mods/rc-mod/images/uruk-crossbowman its an rts thats why the models are so low poli .I know how to model in 3ds and i can make skins .Just give me your MSN \Yahoo\Xfire  id

Yeah I think this mod is dead. The last post on the turkish topic was like 3 months ago, which is the "more" updated one. Personally I think these guys are being real jerks by just leaving everyone wondering.

MasterCaruyn said:
Yeah I think this mod is dead. The last post on the turkish topic was like 3 months ago, which is the "more" updated one. Personally I think these guys are being real jerks by just leaving everyone wondering.

We can either look at it as they are busy working or already quit and haven't updated either of the threads. Sadly, I think the latter is much more probable. Hope they at least share their work so someone else might make a good LOTR mod.

Kazzan said:
Let Merp and Third age total war make their own mods I say.
Anyone with a vision can creatte a mod, it's not too hard, but you got to have a few friends that can help you, or a good persuasion skill, unless you can do it all yourself.

I thing use textures from TA for figures and use Merp weapons pack (its on the other engine but you can use it as a template and its a 50% of work done) and maybe some quests from Merp... (it can be interesting bring more RPG to MaB and not have quests as kill for me some murder for 300 denars or bring a letter to some Lord)
I understand that you want from moder that he have some idea or vision for his mod and he will build it from first pixel to the end. Its nice and I agree cose its a funy too.  But here we talking about LotR and its a world with  strict borders. You dont have free hand in this mod for your fantasies. So its only about work. So I think that in this case we can try use a comleted models, textueres or maps and you have a half of work done. 

For example now I work on mod from the end of 9th century and 10th century about Slavs who lived around elbe river, first steps in forming of poland and Bohemia and Ofcourse a last dayes of Great moravian empire, eastern Franks moving from west to conquer a land around elbe river and hungarians moving from east as nomad hordes... Here is a lot of white places in history and most of informations from this age are only legends. So here I have free hand I can design armors and arms as I thing that they looks like in this century. Simply I have here a place for aplication of my fantasies.  But not in LotR.

Mmh. But you would have to ask all the modders for permission to use the stuff. And textures from TA don't look all that great, most a few of the textures are from movies, which doesn't make them too high quality, often.

Kazzan said:
Mmh. But you would have to ask all the modders for permission to use the stuff. And textures from TA don't look all that great, most a few of the textures are from movies, which doesn't make them too high quality, often.

Ye I know that I will need an permision from them... But people who I met in moder comunity were in 90% very friendful cose we dont do this for money almost all. So we have an same target. Only bring something better to the game.  So why protect the rights when you cant use them for comerecial activities.

Its a little selfish, what you thing?

I am willing to help LudvigCZ, I'm good with ideas and I love this world medieval and really enjoy LOTR. But this mod to view some of this seems almost complete, the fact that not only causes distress to post anything. Will it go or not? The boring will start a new lotr and finish like this and so many others who tried.

Sorry the English

I'd be willing to do some lore/research but can't offer much in hands-on work (like coding or modelling)

I guess such idea has been answered before with a negative one, and as it is a thing that needs very hardcoding.

To start a mod like this souldn't together the entire staff of the forum to be working on something, bring all things under the Warband and replace normal only to start the construction of the mod has already done something for everyone. I say replace part by part, map by map, Texture texture, hero of heroes, kingdoms to kingdoms.

After the story we are expanding and new ideas for the mod.

sorry the englis  :???:

Low graphics

Ents :
mb218.jpg

Trolls (No eyes :grin: ):
mb213.jpg

Fellowship of The Ring (3 people missing) :
mb201.jpg

ismail.karakose said:
Low graphics

Ents :
mb218.jpg