SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Currently viewing this thread:

Ling*

Squire
Best answers
Just submitted my voice acting audition! Can't wait to play this project. Pretty sure I forgot to list my contact email though. I'm the guy who linked all the fallout / skyrim mods that I previously worked as a voice actor on, as well as a Gondorian and Orcish audition reel(In black speech). Contact me on these forums if your team is interested in working together!

John_M

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
We are interested in a feature that buffs all of the factions on the other side, perhaps a slider that is set at the beginning.

sigi1

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWB
Best answers
I wonder if it's possible to revert the AI difficulty to how it was on bannerlord's release, where it was tough to 1v1 the bots haha

Dogmeat

Recruit
Best answers
most most looking forward to this - i reckon you will have the best LOTR game ever made when your finished (no offence BFME that rocked)

John_M

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Well, the scope is very different, and there is that community remake of BFME happening:eek:

Dogmeat

Recruit
Best answers
the more Tolkien the merrier :smile: nice news on BFME il have to look it up - 1st game made some epic siege maps was good
fun for the time.

Dogmeat

Recruit
Best answers
cheers if i ever get some decent skill sets would be glad to help out on any - good luck - may the balrog bugs be banished

vonbalt

Squire
WBNWVCM&B
Best answers
Been waiting on this since 2017, can't wait any longer!!!
I've became kinda of a professional waiter since the first Bannerlord-teaser back in what, 2012? think i can wait for anything in life after this lol

but i have to say, this mod will be mind blowing when it sees the light of day, am really happy that this wasn't shut down like MERP from Skyrim, everyone had such high hopes for it to become the definitive LoTR RPG, hope this one will take it's place in the RPG/strategy scenario :grin:

Waffenbaum

Knight
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
How does the camera work with playable dwarves compared to say The Last Days of the Third Age, where you had to manually set the camera height to compensate for their short stature?
Hopefully the Bannerlord engine handles this a bit more fluidly.

John_M

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
We havent work with cameras at all, we’ll see what we can do. If camera height automatically changes with character height we should be fine.
And when i think about it, it does, you can find the example with children fighting.