B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Electric J said:
Some of you sound... nvm.

Patience is a virtue.

Translation: Shut up! Stop teasing the modders! They WON'T pay attention to your prayers, they will release the mod when is perfectly finished, polished and tested, so stop trying to get anything beforehand! It will be release when it's done, as every other good mod.
I hope that didn't sound too rude...
Cheers!

I can wait for a few more days...when the mod's releases.
I'm gonna make sure Sauron's gonna face the wrath of the Gods.

LMAO
I stand in Saurons way when he wants to go through the black gate.
Me: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!
Sauron: *Swings mace* SHMACK!
Me: Ungh... (Uses Ctrl + H) Hawhawhaw! (Uses Ctrl + Alt+ F4) Army of cocksuckers!

Cutpurse3 said:
LMAO
Me: Ungh... (Uses Ctrl + H) Hawhawhaw! (Uses Ctrl + Alt+ F4) Army of cocksuckers!

Ctrl + Alt + F4  eh?

Cutpurse3 said:
LMAO

And then you take over Barad Dur, go Char page and spam Ctrl X and W for an hour, Then you become Sauron and launch fiery death upon everyone :grin:

Liverknitter said:
HE Matty said:
msyahdiar said:
can i get link for this mod
Here you go
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,122807.480.html

Haha, even though I knew it wasn't a link to a repository I clicked it anyway, "(...)Hope is for fools..." as Gandalf said it.

haha but you just know that msyahdiar has meticulously gone down the page searching for the DL link :smile:
And Gandalf said it, and so did Eomer in the second book.

msyahdiar said:
when the time for release?

You will have to be very patient mate. It's quite risky for them to set a specific release date, might end up just raising false hope for people if they encounter more issues.

You're better off without any expectations towards this ;D, that's how I managed to stay sane in waiting for this mod for over 2 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom