B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you finish Dunedain armor, cloak, cape, boots etc. for Aragorn?

OMG.................................. :cool: holy **** finaly!! i have been waiting till i was 6 years old on this mod

looking forward for beta!!

LudvigCZ said:
Lotr: Blood İn The West (Warband:SP-MP)
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:01:19 PM

Coming soon  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I worked on some mods and I offer them help too for this mod... but I didnt get any answer from them.  (3 months ago)
Sorry guyes but this mod is dead I think... Cose that team is whole dead or maybe Turkish goverment shot down an internet conection.
SO if we want an middleearth we can do it!
1st step - contact moders from third age mod on medieval 2 total war.
2nd - contact Merp moders
and ofcourse we can try contact this team if they can provide us some materials.
We must contact another moder comunity for aplication of diplomacy (and others) mod too.
Trust me its not so hard to make mod for Warband, it will be a lot of work but if we get some support from moders from third age, merp, and this team we can do a very good mod. So pls if you are interested in this thing contact me.. everyone who can use 3dsmax, photoshop, illustrator and ofcourse programers is welcomed.
sry for bad english...

PS: We  will need also one person who really know everything about ME and Numenorans, elves etc. So reader of Silmarilion, 4 main books and history of middle earth. Iam designer but I studied history and archeology so I want everything  exactly according to how Tolkien saw it. SO mod will be build on basics of books not movies.
they are just to busy i don't want em to update this just let them make it faster how faster i can play it :razz:

Oooh it's a great mod, more great than The Last Days which is slowly dying!
Can you identify the approximate date of release of this great mod.
Millions of community await release of this masterpiece.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Aztec2012 said:
Oooh it's a great mod, more great than The Last Days which is slowly dying!

You can't compare TLD and this mod ...
TLD is based on the book and is not dying they are just doing a mod with no bug , a stable release ...
This mod is based on the movies so you can't compare

:mad:

TLD is based on the book and is not dying they are just doing a mod with no bug , a stable release ...

Ha, a film based on the book. :lol: TLD is being developed for version 1.011, but this mod is being developed for Warband 1.134 and hence it is better in the graphic component and generally looks more modern. Release TLD unreasonably prolonged.

Aztec2012 said:
Ha, a film based on the book. :lol: TLD is being developed for version 1.011, but this mod is being developed for Warband 1.134 and hence it is better in the graphic component and generally looks more modern. Release TLD unreasonably prolonged.

I'm going to have to call bull**** on that. Ancientwanker dissapeared so they lost about 2 years of work. Thus they had to start from scratch. So it's not unreasonably prolonged. Also, rthey have much more done than they are telling the random public. (i.e. you)
Also, there is no guarantee this mod will have better graphics and look more 'modern' as you say.

It is prolonged. I don't think it's appropriate to speak about reasonably or unreasonably prolonged, since there is no moral authority. It's taking a while, deal with it.

Aztec2012 said:

I love it when a recruit thinks he's got the forum and mods figured out after 2 days. It's kinda cute, really.

That huge axe is actually very normal. We can see it in the movies with Gimli as his main weapon.

Who said that? You? :lol: Ha, this is the most important issue. And so it no one wants to answer? For any member of the community is most important in anticipation of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom