"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking for the 4th gem, and the secret man tells me I need to follow darkknight to find clues, but dont understand what secret man means by follow them seeing as all they do is patrol the same area.

lol yeah actually ran into that now by pure luck, now i can stop obessesing about the gems :p

wonderful job!
i have played the Chinese version (NativePlus).
it has great story with special weapens and magic items.
i'm waiting for continuative story.
thx

what am i suppose to do when count in zendar asks me to do something good for the town. He was mentioning some river pirates and i killed a lot of them and got to 100% in quest but still cant finish it. what shall i do?

seems to be alot of bugs after the ''choice''.

Firstly there became 2 of jorm 1 in my party and another that was following me, but when i talked to him i got only surrender or die option.

Not sure if this is bug or not but when I conquered Zendar it did not make us into a faction with listing and such.

Claimed Wercheg in the name of the dark knights but no banner.

Killed Rolf for the
4th gem

How ever quest did not update and is now stuck, ive gone back to dagun cause i remeber secret man talking about it earlier, but theres nothing there sadly yes I used mirror.

Also a few side notes: Dark Army needs forge. and the shop is pretty lacking when it comes to inventory.

Anyways time to try be a nice guy this time :razz:

but what am i suppose to do now? my mainline quest is stuck at "do something good for zendar such as eliminate river  pirates" or something like that. What next? count dont wonna talk to me

first u have to kill enough pirates. every time u kill one group of pirates u can get some money for zendar officer(forget his name), until u hit 00% of pirates kill. then the King of pirates will appear. screw him. the story line will update

where should I look for "clues about Medal"?
That riddle-***** in Zendar gave me one clue,
but that's all.

galava said:
where should I look for "clues about Medal"?
That riddle-***** in Zendar gave me one clue,
but that's all.

the Medal of heroes??

if you just get that thing ,go back to zedar and talk with the officer,then go to any town and have a drink(if you camp,and talk with borcha , he will tell you so...)

and to Telecaster
you should try to go back to zendar and speak to the waiter named Suker,he will tell you what to do next :wink:

I did that quest and saved ysmira, but i cant finish river pirates quest. I get to 100% and i killed 2 river pirates kings but still cant finish the quest

lol dude your something else... when u get 100% go deliver it, then you get the next quest which is to fight pirate king ( which will be named )

Telecaster i have the same problem :sad:
I was save ymira, naxt talk with suker, kill river pirates (100%) and when i go to zendar ruler (i forgot the name) he talk me somethin about i should find some job in zendar but i haven't any other job's.
I can't find borcha, maybe this is barrier?

Sorry for my bad english :wink:

edit: i can't find any mirror's, i only find three pictures like this:

Borcha is
in Rivacheg castle

Btw anyone know if Nabar is supposed to drop Elven bow every time ? got elven bow on first 2 times i did him, on third I got nothing :sad::sad: and the elven bow is the only warbow useable on horse :sad:

Munx said:
Borcha is
in Rivacheg castle

Btw anyone know if Nabar is supposed to drop Elven bow every time ? got elven bow on first 2 times i did him, on third I got nothing :sad::sad: and the elven bow is the only warbow useable on horse :sad:

you meam you have 2 elven bows?? i've never heard about that before .i thought unique is unique,only one  :?:

Back
Top Bottom