"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

warcaster said:
Hey am i the only one who's getting empty dialogues ingame?

Hmm. Is your language in Native not English? I'm just guessing, here.

native is english.

I'm getting dialogue that is in either English, Chinese in English characters, or in most cases diaglogue that is like. "Story 1, Story 2, Story 3."

Is the main quest working for anyone btw?

v. 1 of the English Version has been released, there are some grammatical errors or typos here or there, but you can cope with it.

Anyone here got Gimli's Axe? (the one from the FOTR movie which he finds in Moria) (hint: it's a unique)

i did run to thiskindof issue one of the "attack bandits" well it didint stop me killing the bandits :grin: just thinked if you want to know. :smile: - btw love the music in this mod :smile:
mb1.bmp

offissue ( i did found excalibur ! :grin: ) just love it ^^ thx again for the great mod .

epsion

Dark-Tenebrus said:
This mod's cool but I find it too hard.. You must play over 70 days to gain much renown and recruit many soldiers.. cose it's just impossible to charge 460 soldiers in ordinary castles with 30 men..
The towns' got over 600 soldiers each and besiege these towns becomes very very difficult..

I think this mod's destinated for those who want more challenge (and have time to spend in gaining renown lol ^^)

6/10 for me :wink:

You do realize that you can get your Followers to lead troops themselves right? Just Tell them to seperate, give them troops, and have them follow you around

Rocketfingers said:
well your english sucks let me tell you that ...

great they put a bunch of work into translating it, so that the english speaking community can enjoy it aswell, and you act like a ass. good going.

Back
Top Bottom