In Progress [Issue] [Bug] As faction leader, player don't earn/lose rep when granting fiefs to faction's lords.

Users who are viewing this thread

I won the vote and became the new faction leader of Sturgia after the king death.

Then I noticed a bug, when the vote to grant fiefs to other faction's lords pops in, and I picked one of the lords,
there was no gain or loss of reputation with the lords involved in the vote.

Is it just me or anyone else got the same problem?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Moved the topic to the technical support baord.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Moved the topic to the technical support baord.
Thank you for this quick reply! I just uploaded my most recent save file. Edit : It seems the bug is happening for any of the kingdom decisions.

I wanted to write a new bug report but saw this thread instead, so I post it in here:

Summary: Same as posted by OP.
How to Reproduce
: I'm on the 1.6.4. Beta Branch. For me it was being voted in as King of Vlandia and then doing fief decisions, once they come up. No matter whom I give fiefs or not, I get no reputation hit or gain. I don't know, if it applies to other Kingdoms or if you found your own Kingdom.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related): Kingdom Management Window
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 (Up-to-date drivers, before you ask)
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9613
CPU:i5-6600K (not overclocked, before you ask)
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard:Z170-A PRO (MS-7971)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD 5TB

I would love to send you my savefile, but your uploadsite shows me a connection timed out error with the Error reference number 522.

I hope that helps, since the thread is marked with "Need More Info".

Thanks for the heads up. We recently changed the process of the uploads. You can check here for more info. IT would be great if you can open a new thread as it helps us filter the issues easily.

Thank you for reporting this. I have experienced this issue as well both as voted ruler of Battania and Southern Empire.

Back
Top Bottom