[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Larkraxm said:
ENL Division A Champions for the second cycle running.

Congratulations to you all, both old members and new!

Doesn't the win v.s. Inquisition put IG and Trinity in joint first (both played 7, won 6), thereby needing a tie-breaker/play-off? Or is it done by round difference?

Alex_C said:
Larkraxm said:

Doesn't the win v.s. Inquisition put IG and Trinity in joint first (both played 7, won 6), thereby needing a tie-breaker/play-off? Or is it done by round difference?

It is done by round difference from what I understand. My reading of the Rules and Regulations of the ENL would be that a play-off match would only take place if "points, round difference and rounds won" are the same for both teams. Which in this case they are not.

SCGavin said:
Alex_C said:
Larkraxm said:

It is done by round difference from what I understand. My reading of the Rules and Regulations of the ENL would be that a play-off match would only take place if "points, round difference and rounds won" are the same for both teams. Which in this case they are not.

The relevant line:
If any teams are level, at the end of a cycle, on points, round difference and rounds won, they will fight in a one-off, playoff match, to determine their placement (the winner will take the higher position).

SCGavin said:

Ah right, fair 'nuff.

Congratz on the second win then!

20070921-deschutes.jpg

hallo IG

Did your battlegrounds server crash/have very high ping/ generally go wrong in anyway tonight at about 8:30-9:00pm GMT time? As i know it runs of the same server box as my server ZHG TDM which had some serious issues at that time.

EDIT: Paris data centre is having some issues it seems so nvm lol

Back
Top Bottom