Thorr 128 21 53
VOT_Delon 106 29 85
Castellan_yami_pirate 106 0 85
PE_Iovca 98 1 67
JustGarbage 93 3 55
Kpu 89 2 31
Brian 86 7 36
Fred 80 0 71

For anyone who is interested teh top 100 (by kills) are listed in teh steam group here

Liwi said:
interesting, I found DR_recruit_Scar...it's 6 been years since we had Scar as recruit in DR. Must have been only a few months after that that we beat IG in a match (was it WNL?? Big achievement for us back then  :cool:) under Rodin's command...time's passing quickly.
I think thats recorded in the OP though sadly teher are no dates next to teh results, it has "IG 7 - 9 DR"

ryozu

Baron
Best answers
Aeronwen said:
Liwi said:
interesting, I found DR_recruit_Scar...it's 6 been years since we had Scar as recruit in DR. Must have been only a few months after that that we beat IG in a match (was it WNL?? Big achievement for us back then  :cool:) under Rodin's command...time's passing quickly.
I think thats recorded in the OP though sadly teher are no dates next to teh results, it has "IG 7 - 9 DR"
IG versus Deutschritter (DR) - Sun 4th November 2012

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers

It's that time of year when the the payment for teh IG website is due. The IG_Battlegrounds server is adminsitered from the website.

Anyone who plays on IG_Battlegrounds may like to donate a dollar or two. The donate button is on the frontpage of the IG website here

All the donation records are listed here

killer-blead

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Aeronwen said:
ryozu said:
Aeronwen said:
IG versus Deutschritter (DR) - Sun 4th November 2012
Awesome :smile:

I had forgotten about that

I just wasted an hour browsing old results - it was so much more fun with bigger teams - we need more matches like this...

Those were the good old days! I especially enjoyed our farewell match against you guys with all our friends. It was the only match I ever played that was 80 vs 80.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,281688.msg6708792.html#msg6708792

killer-blead

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Seeing that thread makes me want to close the Einherjar thread for good. It is an old shell of itself and even if by an miracle bannerlord comes out and all the old einherjar members flock back than it is still not the same.

Who knows, maybe I will join IG when bannerlord releases in a year or 2

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
Your favourite battle server is back!

Remember to add IG_Battlegrounds to favourites.

As you may have noticed IG has been offline for some weeks. We had no response from our server hoster Jest in that time and have no idea what the problem was.
However we have found a new hoster, Citadel Servers, check out their Facebook. Citadel seem very helpful and IG should be back up NOW!.

Full functionality will depend on Oli's availability over the next few days

ATM the map rotation is:
  • verloren
  • winterburg
  • reveran_village
  • fort_of_honour
  • castellum
  • sandiboush
  • mountain_fortress

feel free to add your suggestions for the map list on the IG_Battlegrounds steam group

♥.·:*¨IG ¨*:·.♥

wow at 2:08 = They don't make em like that any more!

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
In tandem with Deacon's announcement of IG Sundays here...

It may be of interest to some players that IG_BG now has a rolling amnesty program where players are being unbanned if their bans are so old that
  • the player cannot reasonably be expected to remember what happened,
  • the player can reasonably be expected to have matured by now and
  • we would unban anyway simply on time served

However the ban file is updated with amnesty unbans infrequently and when time allows and the process has, to date, reached August 2010

Best answers
Aeronwen said:
  • the player cannot reasonably be expected to remember what happened,
  • the player can reasonably be expected to have matured by now and
  • we would unban anyway simply on time served
Very good policy and reasonable criteria!