[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

SCGavin

Baron
Best answers
David has stepped down as leader of IG and left our Native Branch (i.e. this clan; but not our multi-gaming community). A big thanks to David for the work he has done as leader!

Lugh will be the next leader of the Guard of Istiniar and hence the person to whom you should from now on address all enquiries, suggestions, challenges etcetera.

DavidMF

Master Knight
NW
Best answers
I was Leader of IG ? Didn't knew ! Why ye didn't told me ? :O

Also I want Blead to be the next Leader <3

killer-blead

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Oh god can you imagine the chaos?

I hardly know any of you guys. I would promote duken into duken duken, Amy into the uber witch and put mordgrim as a eternal recruit.

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Blead said:

I hardly know any of you guys. I would promote duken into duken duken, Amy into the uber witch and put mordgrim as a eternal recruit.
and what's about me? D: I thought you love me!

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
Blead said:
I would promote duken into duken duken, Amy into the uber witch and put mordgrim as a eternal recruit.
Awesome suggestions, I am sure Lugh will give them due consideration ^^

TurambarMakart

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
SCGavin said:
David has stepped down as leader of IG and left our Native Branch (i.e. this clan; but not our multi-gaming community). A big thanks to David for the work he has done as leader!

Lugh will be the next leader of the Guard of Istiniar and hence the person to whom you should from now on address all enquiries, suggestions, challenges etcetera.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

: (

Mupf aka Miwiw

Master Knight
WBWBWF&S
Best answers
Blead said:

And me? Gief good rank!