If you would rule the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

FrisianDude said:
vadermath said:
That's exactly like my plan a few pages back! Except I tend to look at the bigger picture, unlike you Frisian.

My palace is made of gold, it has a pool full of chocolate and whores.

Eh... when you recruit them, they shouldn't be whores yet. Don't want whore-juice and assorted cooties (like herpes, H.I.V; the clap) in your chocolate. And gold, that's so... kitschy. And I wouldn't like how it'd reflect.

If you lived in a house made of gold , you would literately be burned to death. The house would attract and absorb so much heat , the green house effect would also replenish any heat recycled by air conditioners and fans , and you would fry the longer you stay in there.

Hmm.. so maybe a golden stand-alone kitchen would be nice. Just pop a few sausages in it, wait for a bit and you'll have a rrrroyal meal.

FrisianDude said:
Eh... when you recruit them, they shouldn't be whores yet. Don't want whore-juice and assorted cooties (like herpes, H.I.V; the clap) in your chocolate. And gold, that's so... kitschy. And I wouldn't like how it'd reflect.

There you have it, kids. If you want to have your dreams crushed by an enormous fist of horrible reality, then kicked until they spit out their own soul into hell, call FrisianDude.

FrisianDude said:
Hmm.. so maybe a golden stand-alone kitchen would be nice. Just pop a few sausages in it, wait for a bit and you'll have a rrrroyal meal.
An invention that will be a hit on the market so it'll save us from the economic recession? :razz:

vadermath said:
There you have it, kids. If you want to have your dreams crushed by an enormous fist of horrible reality, then kicked until they spit out their own soul into hell, call FrisianDude.

What? Just replace "whores" with "virgin-priestesses of our great and glorious leader of the world" and you're all set. Might want them tested before, though. And marble looks suitably royal aswell.

Hietala said:
FrisianDude said:
An invention that will be a hit on the market so it'll save us from the economic recession? :razz:
That'd have to be very good sausages.

Back
Top Bottom