If you would rule the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Eh, mind the few thousands of deaths they inflicted on your US soldiers? Then supposedly their families won't care either, that their soldiers have been sent to a futile war, only to die in a miserable place in he sand.

Agh, I hate it how people just team up against each other to appear strong  :roll:

Congratulations. You just insulted the entire country of Afghanistan several times. You obviously don't know the first thing about U.S. soldiers - no soldier killed in Afghanistan was there against his/her will - unlike many countries in Europe, we don't conscript soldiers. You also don't know what futile means, considering the fact that our troops are advancing towards victory in Afghanistan. Also, there's a difference between Iraq and Afghanistan.

See, they're not the same place. As a matter of fact, they are different places. With different governments and populaces. While I realize this may be hard to understand, it's true.

We've not lost a thousand soldiers in Afghanistan in eight years of fighting. In addition to that, many of those KIA were a result of friendly fire. 25%.

You know the risks when you take the job.

The Mercenary said:
Congratulations. You just insulted the entire country of Afghanistan several times. You obviously don't know the first thing about U.S. soldiers - no soldier killed in Afghanistan was there against his/her will - unlike many countries in Europe, we don't conscript soldiers. You also don't know what futile means, considering the fact that our troops are advancing towards victory in Afghanistan. Also, there's a difference between Iraq and Afghanistan.

See, they're not the same place. As a matter of fact, they are different places. With different governments and populaces. While I realize this may be hard to understand, it's true.

We've not lost a thousand soldiers in Afghanistan in eight years of fighting. In addition to that, many of those KIA were a result of friendly fire. 25%.

You know the risks when you take the job.

:lol:, Bwhahahaha!

Hmm, perhaps you forgot that I didn't mention Afghanistan in particular? I was talking about terrorist organisations. The latter seemingly always appear in many different countries, maybe you might've found out after checking out wikipedia? So your speech about fact that Iraq and Afghanistan are different was obsolete. Perhaps a very old school essai, dating from elementary school? :neutral:

Once they got rid of those Organisations in one country, they'll simply appear in another country, so you can't really win   :roll: I do agree that they're winning in Afghanistan in particular.

Don't get it too personal on me :neutral:

The Mercenary said:
Congratulations. You just insulted the entire country of Afghanistan several times.
she didn't said everyone in Afghanistan was a terrorist. she meant the select idiot group with bombs on there belly's screaming to follow the word of Allah which they completely misinterpreted because they are alphabetic.

You specifically mentioned Taliban. Don't start trying to switch your words on me. Taliban, Afghanistan. Even then, we've lost less than 2,000 soldiers worldwide in the present wars. So you were wrong either way.

The Mercenary said:
You specifically mentioned Taliban. Don't start trying to switch your words on me. Taliban, Afghanistan. Even then, we've lost less than 2,000 soldiers worldwide in the present wars. So you were wrong either way.
Ah, but I also mentioned Al-Quaeda

First i would focus on expanding into outer space , find more habital planets.

But before doing that i would make the world all the same prosperity , meaning all countires would be the same.
None would be poorer or richer. None starving or with out.

And then i start a new baby rush so we have enough humans to populate the new worlds.

Zuerst würde ich mich auf die Erweiterung in den Weltraum konzentrieren, mehr habital Planeten finden.

Aber vor dem Tun davon würde ich die Welt alle gleich Wohlstand machen, meinend, dass der ganze countires dasselbe sein würde.
Niemand würde ärmer oder reicher sein. Niemand das Verhungern oder mit.

Und dann fange ich einen neuen Baby-Sturm an, so haben wir genug Menschen, um die neuen Welten zu bevölkern.

Heh. Baby-sturm. :lol:

Anyway, I'd have a slightly different plan.
1. Build a huge palace for me.
2. Recruit a more sizable army to keep down those that seek (my) power.
3. Eh, **** it. I'll be in my palace.

That's exactly like my plan a few pages back! Except I tend to look at the bigger picture, unlike you Frisian.

My palace is made of gold, it has a pool full of chocolate and whores.

vadermath said:
That's exactly like my plan a few pages back! Except I tend to look at the bigger picture, unlike you Frisian.

My palace is made of gold, it has a pool full of chocolate and whores.

Eh... when you recruit them, they shouldn't be whores yet. Don't want whore-juice and assorted cooties (like herpes, H.I.V; the clap) in your chocolate. And gold, that's so... kitschy. And I wouldn't like how it'd reflect.

Back
Top Bottom