Users who are viewing this thread

icecream22

Recruit
So I temporarily expelled a few clans in my kingdom to gain their fiefs but now when I try to recruit them back by talking to the clan leader there is no option to. I tried going to war with the clan and capturing the leader too but that didn't work. Do I have to wait until they automatically join another kingdom for me to recruit them back? Can they even join another kingdom?

Most of the logic involves their current kingdom. If they aren't in a kingdom, you may not be able to recruit them. I think the player is the only one to use the vote to eject a clan from a kingdom. It looks like the code assumes AI clans are always in a kingdom. AI clans can defect from one kingdom to another, so they are in a kingdom the whole time. The only time they aren't is if the player starts the vote to eject a clan.

I wonder if they stay around forever.

This is a good find!

I expelled 4 to 5 clans myself and i was suprised to see that they dissapear after 30 days aswell like the clans that are fiefless after a kingdom destroys. I tought at first that they would stay as other clans do that once were rebel factions. And i have to say the clans i expelled b4 the 1.2 update are still around. Grtz Vaan.

So I temporarily expelled a few clans in my kingdom to gain their fiefs but now when I try to recruit them back by talking to the clan leader there is no option to. I tried going to war with the clan and capturing the leader too but that didn't work. Do I have to wait until they automatically join another kingdom for me to recruit them back? Can they even join another kingdom?
They have to be in another kingdom to be able to recruit them. Same is true for surviving rebel clans. It's very annoying because it means you can never take advantage of the total lack of clan security in the bargaining price. Disenfranchised clans from a defeated kingdom you were at war with will also all declare war on you individually.

There should be a function that you can recruit independent clans. In this way you can recruit clans other then the standard clans in the game. Btw those independent clans should be happy to be recruited into a succesful kingdom and grow their own fortune in the progress. Grtz Vaan.

Back
Top Bottom