How to make Bannerlord MP relevant again with one easy trick

Users who are viewing this thread

TaleWorlds has the power to bring a massive, stable playerbase to the game and more specifically MP with a single, simple step!

RELEASE THE DEDICATED SERVERS

Stop trying to force players to enjoy an obviously broken system and give them the infinite options that dedicated servers offer :smile:

None of it matters if they can't figure out how to fix their server crashing problems, they cant hand trash over to the people

You give them too much credit thinking they're just not paying attention to it. I'm sure they've been trying to figure it out this past year and just haven't been able to
I'd trust random modders to fix server stability or all the other issues over TW any day. Only thing that could stop them is additional walls put up by the devs.

If I were to guess, the idea behind Captain Mode was to artificially create "esport environment". The class system, number of players, match making and very limited customizability points toward that.

Thing is, esports always come naturally to games that are popular regardless of it's quality. It's been tried probably a hundred times in the past and it never has worked when it's being shoved down player's throat.

Siege was the biggest disappointment for me when I tried MP. I had hoped for a massive fight between a dozen players and hundreds of ai troops added on top and not this.. point based team death match?

If I were to guess, the idea behind Captain Mode was to artificially create "esport environment". The class system, number of players, match making and very limited customizability points toward that.

Thing is, esports always come naturally to games that are popular regardless of it's quality. It's been tried probably a hundred times in the past and it never has worked when it's being shoved down player's throat.

Siege was the biggest disappointment for me when I tried MP. I had hoped for a massive fight between a dozen players and hundreds of ai troops added on top and not this.. point based team death match?
Yes, just look at warband, there was no esports before but now it just integrates into the game

can anyone with photoshop installed place the taleworlds logo on the face of the CEO? LMAO
Sure
YY8IfDw.png

Back
Top Bottom