How can i create a Module?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys,

i am currently trying to create a total conversion mod for Bannerlord which takes Calradia into an ancient setting. I've now sucessfully edited every relevant xml file to do so. I've put them all in a ModuleData Folder and create a SubModule.xml which targets them all correctly. My question now is the bin folder and especially the win64_shipping_client. I've created a dll for my mod and also targeted it in my Submodule.xml but i really don't know what to do in this dll file. Could somebody please help me? would really appreciate it :smile:

I've now managed to create my own Module and it works fine. But my Problem now is that when i rename a Settlement, the new Name is not shown ingame. How can i make this work?

Upvote 0
I've now managed to create my own Module and it works fine. But my Problem now is that when i rename a Settlement, the new Name is not shown ingame. How can i make this work?

you can/should create a new question if you need help, otherwise people will not see it (title remains unchanged).

keep in mind the game is multi-language, so updating things like strings requires you to look into the code (string id) and language files (used value)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom