Community Modding Documentation for Bannerlord
Over the past few weeks I have been putting together some basic documentation for modding Bannerlord. With the release of Early Access, many of us are eager to check out some of the new mods that Bannerlord will bring. While this documentation is still a heavy work in progress, I feel that it has at least reached a point where someone with basic understanding of C# will be able to create a basic mod. I hope that this will give the modding community a head start into modding the game and hopefully make a lasting impact.
Community Documentation for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
What this Documentation currently includes
- Step-by-Step instructions for setting up and debugging a Project
- Basic information on how to Mod without C#.
- General overview of important Classes and what they are used for.
- Step-by-Step Tutorial for a basic C# Mod
- Dark Mode
- Search by Headings
- More Tutorials & Guides
- Gauntlet Documentation
- A breakdown of more XML Files
- More detailed descriptions
- Engine configuration
Any contributions or even just general feedback for the documentation would be greatly appreciated!