Gun wankery

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah, america is awesome like that.

But you gotta move to the middle if you want easy gun ownership. or Virginia.  some states are stricter then other on guns.

My favorites.
img000168.jpg

It is helpful to name things so people can see what they are, or alternatively take a decent photo.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:
I am honestly considering moving to America, so I can buy guns and stuff.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.
:cry:

The UK's not doing much for me, politics etc. Weather's rubbish most of the time. It's not like I'm a big fan of 'Hurr durr I get to kill whoever steps into my house', but I'd just like to fire them at the range.

Alex_Augmented said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:

The UK's not doing much for me, politics etc. Weather's rubbish most of the time. It's not like I'm a big fan of 'Hurr durr I get to kill whoever steps into my house', but I'd just like to fire them at the range.

Well move to Australia then. Great weather, lots of kangaroos, plenty of shrimp on the barbie and more tinnies than you can shake a fist at. What is it with guys needing to shoot people?

Tomahawk_n_Longrifle said:
Burgass said:
It is helpful to name things so people can see what they are, or alternatively take a decent photo.

I can take closer up shots of it if the resolution hurts your little eyes.

Trying to offend me isn't anyway helpful, I was trying to help everyone who visits the thread, so then they don't have to ask what the guns are, it isn't difficult just to not post if someone says something you don't like...

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:

Well move to Australia then. Great weather, lots of kangaroos, plenty of shrimp on the barbie and more tinnies than you can shake a fist at. What is it with guys needing to shoot people?

Australia's great if you like skin cancer.

Hm... I've been shooting a few times, mostly with my uncles.

Shot a few nice .22 varmint rifles... Shot an AK a few times, that was fun. Shot .357 Magnums, Ar 15s, and went shooting at the S&W indoor range. That was fun.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Alex_Augmented said:

Again, not big on shooting people! By asking what is it with guys and guns, you're begging the question somewhat - What is it with women and knitting? Because they find it fun!

Pharaoh Llandy said:
No it's because you can hide a knitting needle up your sleeve and it makes an excellent defensive weapon. Especially applied to the eyeball with force.
Or the throat, I suppose.

The AN 94 and FA-MAS Rifle I have a fondness for, Both being the fact I used them extensively in the theatres of war I was involved in. Reliable and Rough, with a good mix of firepower, reloading mechanism's, and durability.

Back
Top Bottom