Gun wankery

Users who are viewing this thread

BURGESSLOLDANISHFAG.png

Played with an L85A1 airsoft model, kept dropping the mags. :razz: A2 should be better, no?

Yes Airsoft the accurate portrayl,

I've never fired an A1, when I joined we had the honour of using the A2's to practise, some of the first recruits to do so.

Well, externally it's very similar if not almost identical, and I see a raised area around the mag release on the RS A2 that seems to counter the problem I was experiencing, so I'd say there WAS a problem. :razz:

Just went shooting again today for the first time since boy scouts. We were shooting a friend's Springfield XD 9mm. I actually shot better than I expected to, managed some fairly tight groupings.

I've only fired .22's, but my all time favorite gun would be the Mauser 98 series. I love the look, the feel and the (sometimes sordid) history. Wish I had bought the K98 that I held at a gunshow, but I was too young then.

I've been doing a lot of shooting with the M40 recently (queue Valmy's trolling) for my security training, and it's really the first sniper rifle I've ever fired. It's very different from firing most other guns.

Austupaio said:
I've been doing a lot of shooting with the M40 recently (queue Valmy's trolling) for my security training, and it's really the first sniper rifle I've ever fired. It's very different from firing most other guns.

By far my favorite sniper rifle I have ever shot...

Woah, that much? Post some pics? :lol:

At home we only have an airgun, sort of like
File:Springpiston.jpg

The stock looks different, mainly referring to the way it opens and judging by the pic, I presume the one at home is a spring piston as well.

I have this kind of airgun at home too, shooting from time to time. I really do consider getting a gun license when I'll be older. And buying either some Glock or CZ pistols.

Me too, thought I'm not sure about the pistols and it's been ages since I've last shot. Hell, I don't rightly know where it si at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom