Users who are viewing this thread

3 weeks 200$ bet
Wow someone is optimistic I'll give it 4 days at the same bet of $200.

Question is how do you derail this thread ? ^^
I agree there are plenty of people who post a lot of hate threads. But threads like this one are just as bad as the troll threads, they aren't improving the game or even the community. They're a distraction and are just divisive by nature. TW doesn't need anyone defending them. If they feel like it they can come on the forums and defend themselves anytime they want.

Wow someone is optimistic I'll give it 4 days at the same bet of $200.

I agree there are plenty of people who post a lot of hate threads. But threads like this one are just as bad as the troll threads, they aren't improving the game or even the community. They're a distraction and are just divisive by nature. TW doesn't need anyone defending them. If they feel like it they can come on the forums and defend themselves anytime they want.
Aye Id rather have it go for longer just my thinking but at a push its probably a week just put 3 weeks to see how far we get before this gets derailed which it already has so Id say mabye 5 days is more realistic but I'll take my chances

Indeed and its in my mind to ^^

Aye Id rather have it go for longer just my thinking but at a push its probably a week just put 3 weeks to see how far we get before this gets derailed which it already has so Id say mabye 5 days is more realistic but I'll take my chances
Well I will say this much if someone wants to get a lot of views and a lot of comments threads like this are the way to go. (y)

Not sure if this thread is a flame bait...
So I guess I will just take the OP's advice and have patience for another 7 months, lol.
Yeah i mean you could always come back after 7 months doing something else while you wait sir :smile: its more healthier then being angry and disappointing all the time <3

Well I will say this much if someone wants to get a lot of views and a lot of comments threads like this are the way to go. (y)
Go out in a blaze as they say since if you contribute enough ti it probably get a warning or a mute or mabye a ban depending on previous behaviour and the severity

The one bait title i like the most where the one back called....TW everything went wrong something like that...with him typing an long text of idk copied ideas along with something tasty to try flame....It was an hit machine and had an sequel to

Lol no was just an continuation from the Troll camp
I get that you disagree with a lot of people and that you don't like what they have to say but sometimes people do have valid criticisms. It doesn't matter if you don't like what they have to say. Sure some might be trolling, but shockingly there are those who want the game to succeed but are complaining to making it better. Maybe try to assume that people are spending 100's of hours on these forums not to just **** with others but are here because they want BL to not just be ok or good but they want it to be great.

Oh i found it :smile:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/it-just-keeps-getting-worse.431698/
It came right in the middle of hot conversations to ^^ think this was the sequel....Anyways this can be real feelings to of which im aware of but still the timing and the copied arguments xD I mean sometimes you can smell the leading arguments going hand in hand with what is going on at the time just to fuel it some more so to speak

I get that you disagree with a lot of people and that you don't like what they have to say but sometimes people do have valid criticisms. It doesn't matter if you don't like what they have to say. Sure some might be trolling, but shockingly there are those who want the game to succeed but are complaining to making it better. Maybe try to assume that people are spending 100's of hours on these forums not to just **** with others but are here because they want BL to not just be ok or good but they want it to be great.

Yeah im very aware of that to and agree with many heres opinions to about concerns which i also shared :smile: Im not against things for the sake of being right...When people dont make sense with their arguments then im being more direct about it. When they do make sense im all for it and are also admitting things before hand if im not knowing anything about the subject and are open for it.

And no i dont disagree with a lot, theres a lot i agree with to especially if i see some that actually knows the game. Im not against people that dont knows it as well but when they argue against with something i dont see in the game then i react in a way as i want to get down to what it really is about so to speak...Which often leads to that there was something that person wished there to be in the first place and not about the actual subject

An example of this...At the start one guy went out on the Forum with an big Thread One handed spears are weak and useless...And since i havent tried em out yet i got an idea of an character just so i could see if it was true. And i did an almost full play thru realizing that one handed spears where actually an very valid weapon and fun to which i didnt expected at first....And that guy after an long discussion havent even tried it much and was just making assumptions because he wanted spear walls and realism so it was more of an principle then the actually weapon in the game doing its thing along with skills. Funny thing was there was a lot consensus about them being worthless...So it would prob been buffed a lot if i didnt shown the experience i did.
Also funny part is some said it was worthless in MP then we found out that they nerfed it because it was OP so theres that to

It was not that i wanted to punish him but wanted to educate what i seen and experienced for the sake of the whole balance thing since its easy to just judge the book by its cover when you dont really understand what its about then mess with the balance...Like they did with archer unit nerf, major horse buff (its ok now the big run because of cav concern etc etc Heck even armor buff...I mean we could run an whole army of un shielded Ulfhednars before and didnt got hit by archers all the time because we used the terrain and not even on open ground...But people pushed it there anyways since they both didnt understood that the AI was glitchy programmed not using shields properly, sidestepping and went backwards at the front suddenly at the time and still are + they didnt knew how to use the terrain right to protect them from arrows

Then others went out full on that Sturgs had the worse Archers in he game but during my tests they where actually really good at that point and mostly their whole roster including Ulfhednars,, I mean i didnt have problems then facing an equal force of Khuzaits as an example on highest settings not controlling the army to much but an small force of Ulfhednars..... They had one unit like t4 spearmen that where a bit underwhelmed but still in my playthrus they survived and became t5 troops more often then not...They where pretty bad though which i admitted there to. Then everyone found out it was not the units as me and some pointed out at the time, but the damn map game xD So you see what the community can do at times judging things to soon before thye have really investigated things. However they made Sturgs balanced still after all the shifting in untits and such but it took of their designing and planning time though just to get that right and running

So thats what my arguments is all about and since i have alot of experience in the game in many areas i know a thing and two of which ive seen.
But does that mean im an expert and knows it all and always right ?...Hell no theres still a lot to learn and things changes in every patch to ^^

Last edited:
For now they need to make the game and the mechanics available right now run properly and smoothly and then it makes sense to expand on everything and add more stuff.
"they need to"
You're the same as everyone else complaining and telling TW what they need to do.
Everything else you said was just a fluff and lube and then you give them the ****, just like every other topic you're complaining about.

"they need to"
You're the same as everyone else complaining and telling TW what they need to do.
Everything else you said was just a fluff and lube and then you give them the ****, just like every other topic you're complaining about.
maybe I could've worded that better I am not telling TW what to do I am just tired of seeing everyone *****ing about how bad they are.
I also get that by posting this thread I did the exact thing I was complaining about. Sorry

Hey guys, I see a lot of unnecessary complains here and recently a thread was posted and people were complaining that the development speed is absurdly slow, the communication with devs is always lame and the state the game is in cannot be excused only that it is in EA.
I just wanted to say that have some patience this game is really big and complicated let the developers do what they have to do, everything will be fixed eventually they just need some time. The sheer size of this game makes it very hard to get things done and it might seem like they are lazy or slow and not doing enough but that is not true.

The game needs bug fixes, performance optimization etc for now and this could take a long time. If you want new features and mechanics you have to wait. I see a lot of people giving devs **** for small things like "why are banners not being added but babers are?", "Earning are nerfed too hard", the writing and the lore is not as good as some mods in warband, Glaive weapon is OP etc. I don't think these issues are their priority right now and it shouldn't be.
For now they need to make the game and the mechanics available right now run properly and smoothly and then it makes sense to expand on everything and add more stuff.

so just have some patience this game will be amazing.
%99 of the forums know this game will be really good eventually, we criticize them about their pacing and lack of communication, I think the communication isn't bad as some say but development speed is objectively slow because of TWs kinda bad development process (AFAIK They go like. Finish A, release it, Start working on B, finish it, release it. Fix the bugs feature B causes because it hurts feature A. Start working on C. Finish it, release it. Fix the bugs feature C causes because it hurts feature A and B and it goes like this)

So we've got the angry hater doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless negativity just throwing shades and baiting, and then we've got the rampaging fanboy doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless positivity just throwing shades and baiting. It's always the same thing in this forum lmao, this is worse than American politics.
I'm going to ask both sides that if you have nothing substantial to say and your comment is going to turn a critique or a praise thread into a pointless discussion (because none of you is going to change your minds) then please don't make it, close google chrome, go jackoff or chill out, drink a tea, see the clouds smoke a joint idk

Back
Top Bottom