Users who are viewing this thread

So we've got the angry hater doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless negativity just throwing shades and baiting, and then we've got the rampaging fanboy doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless positivity just throwing shades and baiting.
basically TW Forums

"they need to"
You're the same as everyone else complaining and telling TW what they need to do.
Everything else you said was just a fluff and lube and then you give them the ****, just like every other topic you're complaining about.
Nothing to be sorry about, but I also want to point out that many people share this opinion:

"ThoriumNobelium said:
For now they need to make the game and the mechanics available right now run properly and smoothly and then it makes sense to expand on everything and add more stuff."

However, reviewing the patch updates and you will se that's not what they've been doing at all, nor what they intend to do. They've been doing a willy nilly mix bag of changes and bug fixes because they have multiple teams working on different things. Many people would like a stable basic game first (for mods....) but many have pointed out that it's actually less useful to fix everything BEFORE all features are added and it's better to just focus on features/content and fixing game crashing problems, leaving balance and non-crash fixes for much later. We are getting neither of these approaches and it's very frustrating.

tenor.gif
hahaha lol

So we've got the angry hater doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless negativity just throwing shades and baiting, and then we've got the rampaging fanboy doing pointless threads and answering every thread with pointless positivity just throwing shades and baiting. It's always the same thing in this forum lmao, this is worse than American politics.
I'm going to ask both sides that if you have nothing substantial to say and your comment is going to turn a critique or a praise thread into a pointless discussion (because none of you is going to change your minds) then please don't make it, close google chrome, go jackoff or chill out, drink a tea, see the clouds smoke a joint idk
good idea.

I think both sides of the fence are ridiculous. If you make a thread just to crap on TW you're being moronic, if you make one to just say how those people are wrong and TW is doing a great job, you're also moronic. Keep the threads pertaining to the damn game and not complaining about the people playing it, you REALLY don't have to talk to them one way or another, no matter which side you're on. And if people hating or supporting the game hurts your feelings somehow to the point where you have to vent, you probably have bigger issues to worry about than a video game.

Lock every single thread that is just complaining about one side or the other.

People on these forums have no common sense which is why I find it funny to watch 2 sides fighting eachother endlessly for absolutely no reason

Last edited:
People on these forums have no common sense which is why I find it funny to watch 2 aides fighting eachother endlessly for absolutely no reason
Yep ive given up on gamers these days for sure since they make no common sense any more and is the reason why games looks like they do today...i can see that clearly now...(when the rain is gone ?, no its pretty smoggy)

Last edited:
Ah yes update come soon!!!! can we make a poll? and we bet yes?
lol,,,, But to be fair OP..No Tw shouldt be taking a break right now! They just came home from well needed vacation :wink: or some of them

Last edited:
i'm sure the next update will satisfy me i would just be happy if it's out by the end of the month TW have been making great progress on the game and i am happy they aren't the devs to rush a game

Spicy. Let's calm down please; less talk about each other and more on the topic of the OP. Unfortunately, threads like these tend to derail between two sides, one being the pessimist, the other being the optimist. I understand it from either end, the development and communication is awfully slow, embarrassingly slow. Whilst on the other hand, wait until EA is finished. I was lucky to have access to the Alpha, and ultimately haven't seen too much change, but I'm still hopeful and ultimately am waiting to see how the game turns out after EA. The vast amount of flame hasn't amounted to anything thus far, the development team have their own path, and **** flinging won't change it.

I can wait, maybe so could you?

Spicy. Let's calm down please; less talk about each other and more on the topic of the OP. Unfortunately, threads like these tend to derail between two sides, one being the pessimist, the other being the optimist. I understand it from either end, the development and communication is awfully slow, embarrassingly slow. Whilst on the other hand, wait until EA is finished. I was lucky to have access to the Alpha, and ultimately haven't seen too much change, but I'm still hopeful and ultimately am waiting to see how the game turns out after EA. The vast amount of flame hasn't amounted to anything thus far, the development team have their own path, and **** flinging won't change it.

I can wait, maybe so could you?
Could you help me win my bet?

Back
Top Bottom